This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Amf7410's Confessionals

Topic » Amf7410's Confessionals

3476 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
I will post Andy's confessionals here
3476 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
After tribe/twist reveal

1- How will this twist effect the game? Well everyone will be all over the place, thats for sure....
2- How do you plan to play it? For me, myself, and I :)
3- Is it smart to tell people who your target is? Could it hurt you in the long run? I feel like it would hurt more. If you want to vote someone because they are your target you will seem selfish, and if you tell the wrong person, they could tell your target and it could fall back on you
4- What alliances, if any, have you made so far?: I have 2 6-person alliances (which I think you've seen both) and an alliance with muffin man
5- What do you think of your tribe? I love it and feel like I'm in a good position right now, even though the game just started
3473 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
In regards to the third tribal immunity challenge (for individual immunity):

I actually tried kinda in the challenge... just no one cooperated =[
http://gyazo.com/9b238660df3dbc44c7b48433d8df48da
3473 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
At third tribal council:

I would like to try to get out my target, steve, even though he is an ally of mine. Between my 2 six-person alliances and my deal with Deshon I made yesterday, I'm aligned with everyone on the tribe. Paul and I are in the middle. This should be interesante.
3468 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
After tribal council 6:

I don't know what happened. The former Mapuche was divided, and then thatone threw me under the bus to Dana, and Dana confronted me about it. I had the idea to try to blindside that one by getting Paul, Jabbar, and Chris on board, but it seems like Chris flipped in the revote.

I know I'm screwed if I don't win immunity....... Someone already found the Puelche idol and Paul has the Mapuche idol so my hope is that Paul plays the idol on me if we lose.... or a twist.....
3466 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
After winning first individual immunity:

A) I'm so glad for merge because I was fucked if it wasn't
B) I'm so glad for immunity so I can get a feel for new alliances
3465 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
After getting his final 11 target

Confessional: Can I please stop getting the same target multiple rounds in a row, thanks
3465 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
After winning final 11 immunity:

I didn't want to win that but I didn't really feel safe... with my lack of allies, I'd rather have the necklace LMAO

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!