This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Challenges

Topic » Survivor: Socotra Challenges

3113 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Challenges, descriptions and results posted here.
3112 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Socotra First Immunity Challenge

Title: BLIND FLAG GRAB
Instructions: (see below)

This challenge will put your tribe's communication skills to the test. On my go ONE PERSON from your tribe must mail me "grabs flag 1 for TRIBE". After FIVE MINUTES (or longer) has passed a different tribe member must mail me "grabs flag 2 for TRIBE". First tribe to grab SIX flags will win immunity and the medallion of power for the next challenge. The second tribe will win immunity, the third will win a date... with me and Lifer.. at tribal council where somebody will be the first person voted out of this game.

Now for some rules regarding this challenge:

1. Any member of the tribe may grab more than one flag but can never grab two flags in a row.

2. You must include both myself and Lifer in the mail.

3. The mails are time stamped. If you send a mail at 4 minutes and 59 second or sooner your tribe will be ELIMINATED at that point.

4. If two people grab the same flag or somebody tries to grab two flags in a row then the tribe will also be eliminated from the challenge.

5. I will not announce if a tribe has been eliminated.

6. Challenge will end at 9pm if it is not done earlier.

7. If multiple teams are eliminated then the team with the least amount of flags will lose the challenge. If there is still a tie then whichever team got their final flag first will move on.

8. There are no "take backs", if you are eliminated then you are out.

9. If you fail to put your tribe's name or send the mail to both hosts then your grab will not count. This means somebody else is allowed to repost the flag grab if the error is noticed without waiting five minutes.

I will give you a minute to strategize and then I post go.
3112 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Challenge 1 Results-

1st: Hadibu grabs all six flags
2nd: Qulan grabs two flags before making an error (a second person grabbed the second flag)
3rd: Perryi grabs two flags before somebody grabs a flag out of order. Since Qulan grabbed the second flag first they finish ahead of Perryi
3112 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Socotra Second Immunity Challenge

Title: Fishing for Immunity

Instructions:

This challenge will last until 8 PM, 50 minutes from now.
In that time you will have 15 chances to catch a fish.

At random intervals I will post *Fish swims by*
The first person to post *Catches fish* will score a point for their tribe.
The two tribes with the most points by 8 PM will win immunity, the tribe in first winning the medallion of power.

In the case of a tie whoever scored the most recent point will win.
3112 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Challenge Results

1st: Hadibu- 9 fish (started with 2 fish advantage since they had the amulet of power, stopped playing with a score of 9-3-1 since they clinched the first spot)
2nd: Qulan- 5 fish
3rd: Perryi- 1 fish
3112 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Socotra Third Tribal Immunity Challenge

Title: Shoot, Shield or Stand (Hero's challenge edition)

Instructions:

Tonight's challenge is called Shoot, Shield or Stand and it will be played as a Hero's Challenge. Each tribe will pick two members to compete for tribal immunity. Here is how the challenge will work:

Each game will begin with you mailing me one of the following: Shoot, Shield or Stand

Your first option is to SHOOT. If you shoot you must choose somebody to shoot. It can be anybody except for yourself. If you shoot somebody that is not using their SHIELD then they are out, but be careful because if they are using their SHIELD then you will be out instead.

Your second option is SHIELD. If you think somebody is going to SHOOT you then you can use your SHIELD to survive. If you use your SHIELD then anybody that chose to SHOOT you will be eliminated. But you must be careful, because if you use your SHIELD and nobody has chosen to SHOOT you then you will be eliminated.

Your third option is to STAND. This means you are not shooting anybody or using your shield. If somebody has chosen to SHOOT you then you will be eliminated.

Multiple people may choose to SHOOT the same person; if that person is not using their shield they will simply be out, but if they are using the SHIELD then everybody that chose to SHOOT them will be out.

Each round you will only have TWO MINUTES to mail me, this is to ensure the challenge moves at a good pace. If I have not received your move after two minutes your move will become "self-destructs".

After each round I will reveal what has happened and will reveal who is out of the game. The game continues to another round until only one person remains UNLESS there are two people remaining from the same tribe. If you are the last person remaining you will get one point for your tribe, or two points if the final 2 are from the same tribe.

If in any round everybody gets killed then that round will start over again. Anybody killed before that round will still be out.

Once points are scored a new game will begin. The first tribe to FIVE points will win immunity and the person who has scored the most for the tribe will be awarded the medallion of power. Once a tribe hits 5 the challenge will stop unless there is a tie.  The tribe who is in second at that point will be immune but gets no medallion. The tribe that is in last will have a date at tribal council where somebody will be voted out. If there is a tie between the second and third tribes then there will be a sudden death round with the four remaining players.

One more thing: If for whatever reason only one person attends for a tribe then they will play with a Tribe Ghost. You will treat the tribe ghost as a regular player and the person on that tribe will mail me the moves for themselves AND the tribe ghost. HOWEVER, if a tribe is using a ghost they will not be allowed to score two points in a round even if the ghost and player are the last two standing.

Also you may not change out the people who play. If somebody leaves they CAN be replaced by a ghost, but if both players leave then the tribe will forfeit.
3112 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Challenge 3 Results-

1st- Hadibu- 5 points (started with 1 for having medallion of power)
2nd- Qulan- 1 point
3rd- Perryi- 0 points
3111 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Socotra Fourth Tribal Challenge

Title: Count to 10

Instructions:

I will post a blog. Your job is to post in the blog's comments the numbers 1 to 10 in order, one number per post. If you are the first person to say a number (and it is posted in the correct order) then you will gain that many points for your tribe. So if you are the first to say 1 you get 1 point, first to say 2 then you get 2, and so on. However, be careful because if you say a number that's already been said or you say a number out of order then you will lose that number of points divide by 2 (rounding up). So if you say 1 after it's been said then your tribe loses 1 point (1/2 rounds up), if you say 10 but 9 hasn't been posted you lose 5 points (10/2 is 5).

You may not say 1 until I post go. Round will continue without my interference until a tribe posts 10 at which point it will stop. All posts after will not count. I will then tally the points for the round. There will be 5 rounds. At the end of five rounds the tribe in first will win the medallion of power and be safe. The tribe in second will be immune as well. The tribe with the least amount of points will have a date with me at Tribal Council where someone will be the fourth person voted out of this game.

Things to keep in mind: there is lag between posts in blogs, however we are doing it there so nobody can delete a post. This challenge may favor a tribe that communicates and uses strategy.

Also, during the hero's challenge James won the medallion of power so Qulan will start with 10 points.
3111 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Challenge 4 results

1st- Qulan: 145
2nd- Perryi: 82
3rd- Hadibu: 47
3110 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Socotra Fifth Immunity Challenge

Title: Basket Brawl

Instructions:

Tonight's challenge is called "Basket Brawl", and here's how it works.

Each round I will post a message with a combination of a ball color and position
Ex. "Launches red ball to the right" "Launches purple ball at the front"
Your job is to quickly post the correct response. For these examples it would be "Catches red ball at the right" and "Catches purple ball at the front"

The first person to post the correct response, with the correct wording, will score a point for their tribe.
First tribe to 5 points will win immunity and the medallion of power. The second tribe to reach 5 points will also win immunity.

The losing tribe will have a date with me at tribal council.

Everyone understand?
3110 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Challenge 5 results

1st: Qulan (First to 5)
2nd: Perryi (Second to 5)
3rd: Hadibu (1)

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!