This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 2: Jurassic World Discussion

Topic » SEASON 2: Jurassic World..

3084 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
3084 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
incredible cast. 3/4 are well known group game players so i'm hoping some rivalries show up
rooting for ptero
3084 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl’s Pre-Season Assessment

I have ranked the players based on what I think their chance is to win the game. Should be interesting to see if I’m right or wrong. (Probably wrong)

20th- Evan (Wheels26)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Evan is somewhat of an unknown but from reading his application he seems like he may try to hard to be a villain. He also stated he sucks in challenges which could definitely be a road block to him getting far in this game.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Trying to mastermind things too early, challenge inability

19th- Sean (Caliboy)

WHY RANKED HERE:
In my experiences with Sean he can go inactive at times and I have yet to see him flourish in a game. He was also hitting long hours of inactivity right before the game started sand if that slide continues it could spell the end for him.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Inactivity, adequate game play

18th- Eric (RightToCensor)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Eric is an unknown, having only played enough group games to count on one hand. Didn’t give away much on his application, but hoping he brings more to the game otherwise I don’t see him making the merge.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Lack of prior experience, inactivity

17th- Glad (Gohandd)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Glad also didn’t give much on his application and this game seems to have a good amount of talented players. Glad is definitely a wild card coming in.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Inactivity

16th- Dan (TheDirtyBrock)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Dan is a self-proclaimed villain who claims his social game could use a little work. In a weak cast Dan may flourish but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Falling behind in social game

15th- Tim (TimTimeyTim)

WHY RANKED HERE:
I think Tim has the potential to go far in the game, but I also have a feeling he is going to overplay the game and could be in danger of going out early. If Tim gets to the end there is a chance he could win it all but he’d need to sit next to the right people.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Overplaying
3084 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
14th- Tico (TicoFernandez)

WHY RANKED HERE:
I’m excited to have Tico in this game because I think he can bring a lot to the table. However he has been hit or miss when it comes to success for someone that has played in a lot of group games. Tico will need to avoid drama, or at least getting caught too far up in it, if he wants to win.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not putting enough effort in, causing too much drama

13th- Red (Redwing91)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Red seems to be successful in a lot of games he plays. but he usually is playing a lot at once. How much effort he puts into this game should directly correlate with how successful he is and he could very well win this game if he plays his cards right, but I see his chances as being slim.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Playing too many games at once

12th- Joel (JoelW55)

WHY RANKED HERE:
I have just played a game with Joel and he can be a great physical competitor, however I didn’t see much of a social game blossom. He could be a lock to get to th merge but may become a target at that point. Even if he gets to the end I’m not sure if he’ll be able to sway the jury if he hasn’t made a big move, which is something he says he has gotten critiqued on before.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not making big moves, being too big a physical threat

11th- Aria (Sportygirl22)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Aria has the potential to be a good player, but not sure if there is enough consistency for me to believe that we will see it. If Aria can buckle down then I could foresee a run deep into the game, but I am waiting to see it before I can believe it.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not playing hard enough

10th- June (Youndandrestless)

WHY RANKED HERE:
June’s biggest issue could be how much effort he puts into the social part of the game. With a game that keeps shifting after tribal council it may be too easy for June to fall behind if the social game is not on par. However, if he can create good bonds then I see him getting far in the game.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not making enough allies

9th- Robin (RobinHood99)

WHY RANKED HERE:
I’ve played with Robin many times and I have found him to be a great ally. However he also tends to be a target and is sometimes blindsided by his loyalty to people. If Robin can get in with the right person/people then he can be the person to lead his group/duo to the end.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Trusting the wrong people, being seen as a target

8th- Robby (Robbyjak)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Robby could win this game, or he could be seen as too big of a target and taken out early. Robby could be super active, or he could only be partially invested. There are two sides to the coin and no matter which one is flipped there will be obstacles to overcome.. but with that said I wouldn’t doubt him overcoming them

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Being seen as a target

7th-  Will (Survivorfan37)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Being a host can be a two edged sword. I think Will has an advantage for knowing some players and how they play, and even the ability to work with people he’s met through games and not had to play against… but on the other side of the sword is that he may be seen as a threat for this reason. He stated in his application that he tends to play like a villain if he is in power and while that is sometimes good it can also prove to be a slippery slope.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Trying to make big moves and having them backfire

6th- Bolet (Bolet36)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Bolet is somewhat of an unknown. He has played in one of my games years ago and has seemed dedicated to get cast for this season. If that dedication can translate to his game play then I think he can get very far in this game before people realize he is someone to be reckoned with

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not having enough connections from the start
3084 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
5th- Zach T. (Zach Tansey)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Zach should play a good physical game and I’ve seen him play a decent social game as well. However I think Zach will need to step out of the box of old-school Survivor gameplay if he wants to win, which could be a roadblock for him. However Zach is the type of person that seems to take charge and that could make him a compelling person to win this game.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not making enough social bonds/Not making big moves when needed

4th- Nick (NJKoda1998)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Nick is a great player and a great host. The benefits of a host can definitely help him but Nick may be too big of a target to get to the final tribal council. If Nick manages to make it to the end then I can see him winning, but it will be the getting there that may be the issue.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Being too big of a target

3rd- Michael (FairyBoss)

WHY RANKED HERE:
I have never heard of this guy before he applied but his application really got me excited. If he can create the good connections with the other players and cut them as needed then this guy may be the big villain of the season. Hoping he doesn’t let me down.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Big move consequences

2nd- Zach S. (Prozach)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Zach has been playing in my games for years.. yet has never won. I’m not sure if he has won many group games, however he has always faired well in my games and earned Player of Season nods. He has stepped away from the website for about a year so he may be coming back with a stronger mindset. If this guy tries his best then he can easily be the winner if he can get on the right side of the numbers.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Becoming a big target/ failing to get in majority

1st- Chris (Carraid73)

WHY RANKED HERE:
Chris understands the game and how to play it. The answers he gave in his application just show his understanding of the game and how well he can articulate his thoughts.  There are a lot of potential downfalls (see below) but I believe that he will have the ability to overcome each one and make it to the end.

POTENTIAL DOWNFALL:
Not making the winning move/being too loyal/not adapting to twists
3084 days 5 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
this group is still open btw
3083 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
I closed it yesterday, I just let a couple people stay in it

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!