This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EXIT INTERVIEWS

Topic » EXIT INTERVIEWS

2743 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
2743 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
CARLY

1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons?
I would if my schedule was clearer and I didn't have a lot of other things going on.

2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested?
I'm going to say no, just because I'm a bit busy and I don't think I would do that well to comeback.

3. Looking back what would you do differently?
There wasn't anything game wise, but just I should have been more realistic as to how much time I'd have to devote to the game.

4. How would you rate the host?
10/10 :) You've been great and seem to know how to host a great game!

5. What did you think of this season's twists?
I think they were great and I'll be checking back from time to time to see how they've played out!

6. What did you think of this season's challenges?
Well, I was only really in two, but I didn't do them due to other obligations. But they seemed to be fun :)

7. Any other feedback?
Just keep doing what you're doing and thanks for casting me!
2743 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
DAVID

>1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons?
Totally
>
>2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested?
Yes
>
>3. Looking back what would you do differently?
I'd not go after Justin because he is controlling his tribe
>
>4. How would you rate the host?
>
>5. What did you think of this season's twists?
I liked it but I hated my tribe so #Unlucky
>
>6. What did you think of this season's challenges?
They were actually some of the best
>
>7. Any other feedback?
I just am upset I got put on a bad tribe lol
>
>THANK YOU!
2743 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
MARTIN

>1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons? Yeah I wasn't really active
>
>2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested? Yes!
>
>3. Looking back what would you do differently? Be more active
>
>4. How would you rate the host? 10/10
>
>5. What did you think of this season's twists? I like them
>
>6. What did you think of this season's challenges? They are fun an fair
>
>7. Any other feedback? Nah
>
>THANK YOU!
2742 days ago
Mearl
LUKAS

1. I would consider it. I will admit, I didn't do too hot this season, and I'm trying to improve.
2. I would be interested, totally.
3. Maybe I should have talked to people. I have a tendency to wait for people to come to me instead of making any moves on my own, and that's bitten me in the ass tons before.
4. 8/10
5. Really cool, really interesting.
6. They were special, fun. I don't know how to describe it.
7. I don't have much else to say. Overall, I had a good time.
2740 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
JOHN

1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons? Sure, but I'm not sure if my performance warrants that opportunity.

2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested? Yes I really would.

3. Looking back what would you do differently? Be more active

4. How would you rate the host? 8.5

5. What did you think of this season's twists? I really don't even remember what the twist was.

6. What did you think of this season's challenges? It was alright.

7. Any other feedback? Nope:P

CHANDLER

>1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons? yeah
>
>2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested? yeah
>
>3. Looking back what would you do differently? i woudnt trust morgan.
>
>4. How would you rate the host? 10/10
>
>5. What did you think of this season's twists? i liked it.
>
>6. What did you think of this season's challenges? they were good
>
>7. Any other feedback? great game. i hate morgan.
>
>THANK YOU!
2737 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Sam

1. If the timing was right
2. If the timing was right
3. I wouldn't had chosen Tom and Jasper
4. 10
5. Interesting, Innovative.
6. Hard af for some.
2737 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
FRED

1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons?-Yes I would, that is why I am glad I bought the golden ticket so I can come back and show you my real game.

2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested?- Tbh, that is what I am hoping for since I think that I had a really good spot in this game and I would mix the merge up since me and my allies have enemies in the game and I would love to be there. This is Turkish Twists so anything can happen, crossing my fingers that I might get a chance like David lol

3. Looking back what would you do differently?- I regret I didn't send that answer in for the challenge (still had personal stuff), I would have the necklace and not go home by 1 vote.. I have a feeling this was planned (prob Jaspar, Justin or Liam that had a influence).

4. How would you rate the host?- 10/10, I have been playing so many group games and have had hosts cheating and quiting at final 4 not listening to us, well you have been amazing since you are organized and these questions are something I appreciate since you are intrested in our opinions.

5. What did you think of this season's twists?- I  liked them because more things are going on. It is boring with just "Win chllenge, go to tribal, and vote", that is why I loved this season. The necklace have pros and cons since I saved myself thanks to it but it also costed my game but this how the game works and it was still a fun twist.

6. What did you think of this season's challenges?- I liked them!

7. Any other feedback?- Nope!

THANK YOU!
2735 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Nick:

1. Would you consider coming back to future seasons?
Of course! It's an honor to be invited back!

2. If a twist allowed players to return this season would you be interested?
Absolutely! I definitely have some unfinished business.

3. Looking back what would you do differently?
First, I wouldn't have bid for the bag at the auction. Choosing the other tribes didn't benefit me in any way.
Second, I wouldn't have given Ryan my necklace. Sure, I would have lost an ally, but I'd still be in the game!

4. How would you rate the host?
8/10
Also, what the hell happened to Lifer?

5. What did you think of this season's twists?
They were good, for the most part. The necklaces caused a lot of confusion, though.

6. What did you think of this season's challenges?
Eh, I've seen most of them before, but I understand there's only so much you can do.

7. Any other feedback?
1) I'd like to be your logo consultant. I don't have the software to make them myself, but I can give constructive criticism to yours.

2) Seriously, what the hell happened to Lifer?
2719 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
IF ANY OF THE JURORS CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS THAT'D BE GREAT

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!