This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MERGE PREDICTIONS

Topic » MERGE PREDICTIONS

2736 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Alright, just for fun I'm going to rank the remaining castaways with what I think their chances of winning this season are. 11 will be the person I think is least likely, 1 is most likely.

This is just for fun for myself!!
2736 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
11. Alex

Alex has not been very active in the game and while he says he will pick up his game at the merge I have no reason to believe it will happen. Perhaps Alex can make it far and maybe even to the FTC but if so I'd guess its nothing more than him being seen as a pawn. I have a hard time seeing him getting the votes at the FTC unless he dramatically picks up his game.

10. Ryan

Ryan has been a dud in the challenges when he does compete and has never really made me think he is a big player in this game. Ryan does have some allies and may be able to make it far but I think he'd lose to a bigger presence in a final tribal council.

9. Tom

Tom has put himself into a decent position but being a white level player can definitely work against him. He seems to lack the connections to be a big move maker and following people along will not earn you a win in most games.

8. Bryan

Bryan has made some big moves when he has held the immunity necklace and could be a force in this game, though he has admitted his whole heart doesn't seem to be in it. If Bryan can invest himself fully into this game he is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

7. David

Having been voted off is something that can work against David, however since coming back he seems to be on a mission to get into a power position in this tribe. I don't think David will be able to make it that far into the merge, maybe due to over playing, but if he does make it to the end I wouldn't fully count him out.

6. Liam

Liam has been active on and off this season and I'm not sure where he stands with the others. If he can ramp up his game I could see him pulling off a win, but compared to some of the people ranked higher I haven't seen enough from him to make me think he will pull it off.
2736 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
5. Andy

Andy has been pretty low key this season and had I not seen him play in my older generations I would rank him lower on this list. However, if he can pull off some of the moves I've seen him pull in the past he can easily pull off a win in this game. Andy is a smart player, question is whether or not he has come to play.

4. Justin

Justin may be able to win the finals if he makes it but I think everybody sees him as a large threat. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a very early merge boot, but if he can get himself deep into this game (and I think has the ability to do so) then I can see him taking over.

3. Marto

Marto is definitely a strong player in this game and has some advantages up his sleeve that can help him get out of some danger. The thing holding Marto back at this point is that he was clearly on the bottom of his current tribe and Jasper/Tom/Alex may fear that Marto is coming after them so they will try to take him out first. I expect Marto to be a strong player while, at times, slipping back into the crowd to let others pick each other off.

2. Morgan

Morgan has made some big, loud moves. He is in a very strong position right now.. but I think everybody knows it. Morgan is going to have a big bullseye on his back and if he makes it to the end I think he will win over everybody. I will be shocked if Morgan makes it to the final tribal council, but if the other players let it happen it would mean Morgan has played masterfully to get there and would be more than deserving of the win.

1. Jasper

I think Jasper is playing the best game out of everyone right now. He has made moves and put himself into a very strong position, but I don't think people realize how big of a threat he is right now. I can see Jasper having a lot of options early on in the merge having forged himself perhaps the easiest path to the finals. However, having the cards in your hand does not mean you will play them correctly, but if I was a betting man (and I wouldn't be arrested for insider gambling) my money would be on Jasper to take it home.
2732 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
I think I underestimated Tom's playing ability... we shall see
2720 days 3 hours ago
Volibear
I'm glad I didn't disappoint!
2720 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Haha, Im usually dead wrong with my predictions. Ryan did a lot better than I gave him credit for
2720 days ago
flippo135
Good prediction on me! Didn't look like I would be that far back at the time.

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!