This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Info On The Duel! #ReadIncaseYouAreInOne

Topic » Info On The Duel!..

3451 days 22 hours ago
FlamingJojo
I apologize in advance for the long detail, but I just want to explain as much as I can, to give you all every piece of information, I feel you may want to know.

To clarify if you missed the brief info, regarding "the Duel"--go check in paragraph 3, above. I am going to explain it further, in a more in-depth way. To begin, how the questions are done, was that I first created multiple categories...you have the classic categories in Trivial Pursuit(History, Science&Nature, Sports&Leisure, Literature, Entertainment and Geography) and I added Mathematics into the mix with the three main reality shows(The Challenge, Survivor and Big Brother *us and Canada are both added here...will add more different big brother's, in the future*. With adding other big brother's, I will also be adding other categories as well, so this is just what I have started with.

After explaining what categories I will be using, let's get into when you are in the Duel. For starters, the Duel will take place in a chatzy, that I will create and send to you privately(if you are entering the Duel)because I want to keep it as discrete as possible and not to have anyone create a distraction or stall the process. Another fact, I will never use the same question twice, in the same season...I feel that'd be sloppy of me for one and I want to make it as fair as I can. Generally, the beginning duelers will need 3 points to advance and the number of question you will need correct will go up to 4, after the merge has occurred. Another thing I will address, is that if you do not know an answer to a question(which I am pretty certain will happen to many or all), you obviously can look it up...I mean it'd be silly of me to not expect that or even ask not to, so don't give away a question to your opponent because every point counts.

A couple last pointers I will write in advance, so no one will get confused/blindsided. Firstly, I will make sure everyone is in the chatzy and verify both duelers are ready. I will also post the Category it will be under, before posting the question. Now, this is an important fact you have to remember or it could cost you a point...if you have guessed and it was incorrect, I was tell you "try again" and you WILL have to wait 15 seconds, due to being incorrect(the capital "will" is to make sure you guys understand and the 15 seconds, is a penalty for the wrong answer). If you do not wait the 15 seconds and answer, I will ignore it(as you needed to wait) and the other opponent could copy what you just wrote, if they had no idea, so it's important you follow this rule. Besides that, you can guess as much as you like, until one of you got it correct. If after a few minutes, I will ask if you both would like a question-swap and if you both say yes, then I will take a back-up question I have and replace it with the current one.

Extra:

I don't have any other rules for the Duel and if there is anything that I should add, then I will add it with the "Extra" spot, right above this. If there is anything that isn't clear or doesn't make sense to you--please tell me, so I can fix it up and correct it for you. Thank you again, if you join my game and fill feel to give me advice/feedback on anything you like and/or dislike, so I can improve and get better because this is my first group game; I hope you all enjoy this and have a good time with this game. ^.^ =)

open group

Jojo'z Survival Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!