This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Comp #2

Topic » HOH Comp #2

3441 days 8 hours ago
survivorken23
Houseguests the power is back up for grabs. Tim R. As outgoing Head of Household you are not eligible to compete. This Competition is called "Majority Rules" about your fellow houseguests. When you answer do not give me your opinion but instead answer how you think the majority of the house will answer. If you answer in the minority you are eliminated. Last houseguest remaining will become the new Head of Household.

RULES: 1. No telling each other answers.

2.Please complete the competition as soon as possible.

3. Send me your answers

Good Luck houseguests!!!

Majority Rules Questions

1. Which houseguest's avatar looks better? Seth (DisneyWorldLover) or Panda (panda6785)

2. Which houseguest is most active? Tim R. (terose) or Anick (Anick_BB2)

3. Which houseguest most likely doesn't know what they are doing in this game? Cupcake (cupcake245) or Iggy (Hunty)

4. Which houseguest is vain enough to think that they will be the majority for this question? Panda (panda6785) or Kayla (ForYouSelena)

5. Which houseguest do you think is the least active in this game? David (Wisconsinite96) or Tim M. (tenacious_Tim)

6. Who houseguest has the coolest username? Kayla (ForYouSelena) or Patrick (Kickass93)

7. Who would most likely survive in the real Big Brother house? Chael (CHAEL) or Thatone (thatonepeople)

8. Who is most likely to win this competition? Austin (wildboy12) or Tim M.

9. Which houseguest do you trust the most? Patrick (Kickass93) or Aisha (MaisyJames)

Tiebreaker question: How many letters, numbers, and symbols are there in the usernames of all the houseguests combined? Not including Jack (Libanz00)
3441 days 6 hours ago
panda6785
I'm flattered *blushes*

open group

Big Brother Adventures Season 1 Day 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!