This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TV3: Live Show 7

Topic » TV3: Live Show 7

3383 days 14 hours ago
Laurenjade121
CONGRATULATIONS on making it to this seasons finale show. One of you four will be crowned the winner of The Voice 3.

This week you will once again perform two songs that are again both LIVE.

The first theme is "Coach Dedication" - dedicating a song to your coach for this season.
The second theme is "Winning Song" - a song you believe will help you win and you would want to release after winning The Voice.

Songs are due by (02.15.15) @ 7/6c!

Best of luck!
3383 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
Victoria Justice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winning Song: Freak the Freak Out/ Beggin on Your Knees

3383 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
Victoria Justice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coach Dedication: Shake

I chose this song for Bernel because she has told me not to care what some people think about my performances and just to be myself on that stage. She has taught me so much in this game and I am really thankful that she is my coach :)
3383 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Team Eoin - Coach Dedication Song - Adam Levine - "Give a Little More"

I chose this song for Eoin because he has been a wonderful coach to work with. You were the only coach to turn your chair around during the Blind Auditions and decided to take me into the Live shows after the Battle Rounds. You said on numerous occasions that I was the one to watch this season and your coaching has been insightful and priceless. I'd like to thank you by dedicating this song to you - I feel we can both win this; I just need to "Give a Little More"

3383 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Team Eoin - Winning Song - Adam Levine - "Gotten"

3383 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
For winner song and for coach?
3382 days 16 hours ago
Slendie258
Paloma Faith - Coach Dedication: Blood Sweat and tears, quality's terrible but it's the best it's got
I picked this song because I feel that me and Sam have put in a lot of blood sweat and tears to get this far and I feel that I was an underdog right from the start. Sam has been amazing for me this season thanks <3

3382 days 16 hours ago
Slendie258
Paloma Faith - Winning Song: Freedom

open group

The Voice Season 4: The Battles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!