This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa - Exit Interviews

Topic » Survivor S.Africa - Exit..

3261 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I am a bit late on posting these; so I will only post the Jurors exit interviews so the viewer's have an Idea of what is going on in the game...
3261 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
11th - Fobbyiyg/Scott Y.

Please give a brief description of your time in the game and your elimination.

The challenges were amazing, I have never had so much fun stealing rice and passing torches all from my computer screen. I knew I was leaving so I kinda did this half call people out thing that didn't work out.

8th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa and the 1st boot of the merge. Are you surprised at how things played out?

I did know I was leaving, so it was no surprise to me. That fake idol play did cause some panic which was want I wanted, I'm kind of a fuck with everyone type of person. Lying that Tyler has an idol was just hilarious in my eyes.

Coming into this game; did you have a strategy? If so, what was it?

Try my best to get into alliances, act ditzy so people underestimate you and remain likable and friendly enough to win.

Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in this game?

no i mailed a shit ton of negative things to the people voting me off

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left; who stands the best chance of making FTC?

Tyler, Mickle, Yogi and Selena, but I hope Chip is taken as a goat so I have an excuse to talk shit about him publicly.

And finally; if I ever invited you back for a future season - how interested would you be?

3 hunna/yes
3260 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
10th - MarthaSpeaks/Selena L.

Please give a brief description of your time in the game and you elimination.: I would just like to say Mickle is a horrible person and everyone knows it. I have no idea why he is so popular around here. Plus, he is an idiot, he just wasted a Cursed Idol.

9th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" - Were you surprised at how things played out?: Absolutely not. Everything I have been sending you shows that. It was so obvious they were voting me out apparently only Mickle couldnt see it. Once I lost the individual immunity auction and had one last shot to find the idol (absolutely impossible) I knew I was done. Even if I had found a Cursed Idol it would have been completely useless because I had no allies. I knew these people were thick, but I did not realize just how dense they truly were. That is really the only thing that surprised me.

Coming into this game; did you have a strategy? If so, what was it? - Of course; anybody who comes in without a strategy is a fool. My strategy was to vote off the weak links during the tribal stage of the game and then go after threats at the merge (I did both of those things; the other castaways did not).

Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in this game?  - Absolutely not. Tyler had everyone wrapped around his thumb since Day 1. He has way more sheep than I even thought possible. He even managed to take some people that I was working with earlier on. It truly is not difficult to persuade such morons like these people.

Any negative feelings towards any of the castaways left in the game? - Try only negative feelings. I had already accepted defeat when I went into that tribal council and I knew how many of Tyler's sheep were there, there was no way I was surviving. But, then Mickle had to go and start his garbage. He acts like he isnt handing Tyler the game which was even more annoying, but he couldnt even comprehend how stupid his move actually was. But, I have only negative feelings toward everybody because of how much they are just laying back and giving Tyler the game; they made it so impossible for me to achieve my goal. I was playing this game to make sure other people had a chance at winning; I didnt even care about winning; obviously nobody here cares about winning either because they are taking people out who are trying to make sure this game doesnt have an obvious winner. I swear I signed up to play Tyler's charity.

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left; who stands the best chance of making FTC? - Who stands the best chance? Tyler obviously. Not one person left has the guts to stand up to him and he has controlled every single vote thus far. If Tyler doesnt make the FTC it will be a miracle and I may just have to vote for whoever took him out for finally showing they had a brain of their own; unless it was Mickle his game is dead to me now.

And finally; if I ever invited you back for a future season - how interested would you be?: I would be fairly interested. Maybe I would actually get on a season with people who were actually there to play the game.
3259 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
9th - tyleror/Tyler Y.

Please give a brief description of your time in the game and you elimination.
The game was fun, however I feel like not many people have tried at all so I'm disappointed to be taken out when I'm one of the only who actually played...

10th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" - Were you surprised at how things played out?
Nope, I knew chip wanted me out because of my performance in the challenge and I couldn't change that.

No strategy, just dominate for Xhosa and stay close to bobrocks, who is impossibly good at every challenge.

What do you feel made you the bigger threat? The physical aspect of playing a "Cursed Idol"
I think what made me a threat was taking out every single person in that immunity. I feel I deserved it since nobody else was even coming close, but I guess the way it was designed I should have just sat back and done nothing :)

No, I'm in stars this week which definitely takes all my attention haha.

Any negative feelings towards any of the castaways left in the game?
I'm still annoyed with Jacob for taking the immunity from me because I told him if he did I would voted out.

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left; who stands the best chance of making FTC?
Jacob will make it because he can easily keep winning immunity. Not sure who else.

And finally; if I ever invited you back for a future season - how interested would you be?
I'd love to come back! Hopefully I won't join stars when I'm playing hah
3258 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
8th - BatmanTDI/Austin Y.

The beginning of the game was great for me, because I had a great alliance. I dominated my tribe, and I had power in the alliance. But then the team switch screwed it up, and ADJOA QUIT. And after that, I was just kind of all over the place because my allies diddn't stick together, which I feel was my downfall. I feel if I could have included Selena in the alliance, I would have more say. At the end, I feel as if I should have made a move sooner, however it appears they made it first.

11th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" - Were you surprised at how things played out?
At first, yes. However, I would say there is no point of getting someone like Mickle out, and perhaps I was a threat. Who knows?

I always feel that one thing people forget about strategic games is being loyal is strategic. You just can't be loyal to a fault. So my plan was always to stick to an alliance, and either be the leader or the complete background. And when I felt the opportunity was best, I would break away and eliminate my allies.

What do you feel made you the threat going into Tribal Council?
No.clue. It is so weird, because every other game I feel there is a reason to eliminate me, but with all the things going on irl, I just never saw myself as a threat in this game.

I feel I could have defiantly won immunity if I tried harder. However, I picked other things over this game, and the opportunity cost turned out to be more important. I also feel I could have proposed to blindside Steve, which I feel could have worked.

Steve annoys me with how he seems to have absolutely no loyalty. I get that you can't be too loyal, but you just can't trust him. Mickle also annoys me with how he treats this game like a joke.

I feel like Luis can win for sure. He is likable, yet strategic. He hasn't seemed to got close to anyone, however that can easily work in his advantage.

Due to the time this took place, I feel I diddn't do as much as I could have. I always see my group game reputation by group, and not just one as whole. So I would defiantly want to make me a good ItsOfficials Survivor player. I feel I have more to offer then I showed, and I really enjoy your group games.
3257 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
7th - BOBROCKS333/Jacob S.

Please give a brief description of your time in the game and your elimination.
Is this a question or just the prompt for the rest of the questions idk

12th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" - Were you surprised at how things played out?
I wasn't surprised haha I knew once Tyler was voted out then I would be following soon after unless I kept winning immunity.

Um I rly didn't, I just wanted to win lots of challenges premerge and hopefully go into merge with a numbers advantage. The shitty thing is that actually happened and it still didn't work lmao.

Being good at challenges probably. Even though there's no way I would've done well in endurance lmao so their loss~

I don't think so, once I lost immunity I was done. These people had their loyalties and that didn't include me

Chip annoys the hell out of me. But I mean he's playing the game so whatever. I just will never understand his whole "brother" thing

Sadly chip probably. Maybe Mickle

Very
3256 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
6th - Broniak/Maxwell H.

Being one of three returnees, do you feel that you got to do everything you wanted to in this series?
No, I felt because of things that have been going on irl I didn't get to do a whole lot.

It was to come in and be a leader of an alliance. That failed.

I honestly have no clue

Absolutley, although I'm really surprised

No, GL to all these guys. If I came out of this game with any hard feelings, it'd be to whoever backstabbed me on the first TC

I think Mickle is gonna go on to win it

Super interested! I'd take it so much more seriously, and again, I'm sorry for not playing this to my full potential.
3254 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
5th - steve4280/Steve S.

14th person voted out of Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol" - Were you surprised at how things played out? No my back was against the wall the whole merge and I knew it I played my ass off and gave it everything I had and I played the most entertaining game

How did it feel to make the Finale Episode and get cut short of making Final Tribal Council? It felt great!

Coming into this game; did you have a strategy? If so, what was it? To control and dominate a majority alliance and b ass manipulative as possible and lie as much as possible

What do you feel made you the threat going into Tribal Council? I was the most outspoken and the biggest character and they knew I would win

Do you feel you could have done more to ensure your safety in this game? Find one of the idols

Any negative feelings towards any of the castaways left in the game? Nope it's a fucking online game

At the end of this all; you will have a huge say in who wins the title of Sole Survivor. Out of everyone left; who stands the best chance of making FTC? My ghost BITCH

And finally; if I ever invited you back for a future season - how interested would you be? VERY my brother
3254 days ago
ItsOfficial
4th - MicklePickle20/Mickle P.

"I wasted 5 hours on a challenge"
3251 days 17 hours ago
yr_2007
interview me plz :-P:-P

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!