This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 10

Topic » Day 10

3424 days 7 hours ago
acyuta
The Safe

SUMMARY

The players enter a chatzy and your goal is to work out the safe combination that let’s you move into the next chatzy. There are 5 safes with 4 digit combinations using numbers (1, 2, 3 and 4). The player who cracks their way through all the safes the quickest will win!

RULES

1) When you’re ready to begin enter the chatzy that you have been mailed

2) Click the link to the next chatzy which will have a password. The password is a 4 digit number using the number 1, 2, 3 and 4 only ONCE each

3) Your time starts when you enter the first chatzy and will stop when you enter the final chatzy

Don’t even think about sharing answers because you all have been given different combinations
The player who completes the challenge in the fastest time will win!

TIE BREAKER

If there’s a tie, which is unlikely, we will resort to the tie breaker question
3424 days 6 hours ago
acyuta
Respective Chatzy's have been mailed to you all. Goodluck housemates!
3424 days 6 hours ago
acyuta
AND the challenge CANNOT be restarted once you enter the chatzy. So ensure that you finish once started.
3424 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
Do i play or nah?
3424 days 6 hours ago
dayum
Can i just say this is legit impossible, i've been trying to get the first code for at least 5 minutes now and i still cant get it
3424 days 6 hours ago
dayum
DONE!
3424 days 6 hours ago
dayum
OMG I SLAYED TBH!
3424 days 3 hours ago
MaisyJames
I gave up lol, grats dylan!
3424 days 1 hour ago
ticofernandez
i feel like i did good hope i was supposed to play i got mailed a chatzy so i thought I should play
3424 days ago
Tetsuya
idk xD
3423 days 4 hours ago
acyuta
Dylan(Dayum) wins the challenge with 5mins 43 seconds and is therefore the HoH! Please nominate as soon as possible!
3423 days 4 hours ago
acyuta
Tico - 6mins 32 seconds
Talian - 6 mins 22 seconds.
3423 days 4 hours ago
acyuta
With 3 Inactive strikes, Reece is out of the game!

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!