This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 11

Topic » Day 11

3422 days 16 hours ago
acyuta
As HoH Dylan has chosen to nominate Tico and CJ. Dylan, CJ, Tico and 3 randoms (Aisha, James, and Talian) will now participate in the PoV Competition which is as follows.

PoV challenge : Mail Blaster

SUMMARY

In this challenge you need to send 10 mails to me as fast as you can. Your time starts when you send your first mail and stops when you send your tenth mail. If you send more than 10 mails your time still stops on your tenth mail!

RULES

1)        You need to send 10 mails to me as fast as you can
2)        Each mail must have a subject, which is not No Subject, and message of at least one letter
3)        If you send less than 10 mails you will get a DQ. DQ time is 10 minutes
4)        Note that the timestamps on the mails are being used to determine how long it took you to complete the challenge!

TIE BREAKER

If somehow there is a tie we will resort to the tie breaker question
3422 days 15 hours ago
ticofernandez
Damn i was hoping theyd evict dayum not connor now im going home :(
3422 days 13 hours ago
Tetsuya
I just got online dafu.
3421 days 21 hours ago
dayum
Tico it wasnt my fault that you attacked me
3420 days 2 hours ago
acyuta
Results:

6th- James (08:13)
5th- Aisha (02:38)
4th- Dylan (01:28)
3rd- Talian (01:15)
2nd- Tico (00:27)
1st- CJ (00:14)

With that, CJ wins pov. AS HoH, Dylan you will have to renominate someone else! Goodluck
3419 days 18 hours ago
acyuta
Dylan has chosen to nominate Talian.
So, Talian and Tico are the final nominees. Goodluck!

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!