This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Civilization Rules

Topic » Civilization Rules

2077 days 4 hours ago
laughingoutloud
(I fucking wrote this out the 1st time I submitted it and tengaged logged me out so I lost everything I wrote so sorry if i'm explaining this horribly).

This game will start out with 20 players and only 1 will win.

In the beginning of the game 3 leaders will be decided through a challenge to rule the town for a round, they will decide who leaves at the end of the round and will create laws / have immunity as well as other rewards.

After that the official round will begin with a reward challenge. The rewards can span from anything from immunity to supplies. Some challenges will be individual while others will be team orientated. Leaders may or may not compete depending on the prize.

After that, the civilians must vote over a 24 hour period in order to decide two nominations to face the leaders. The leaders may not vote. If not changed, everyone will have 1 vote and the two people with the most votes will be nominated.

Then after, the Town Council will occur where the votes will be revealed and one of the nominees will be eliminated by the 3 votes from the leaders. If you cant make it and your a leader you may send a list which will be fine. Also the proposed laws will be annouced as well as elections for leadership positions will occur.

The proposed laws will be decided in a chat with myself plus the 3 other leaders. Laws can span from supplies management to how people will be elected. Laws that are unfair to certain individuals or is way to bullshit will be rejected. EXP - the law is everyone except (this person) can eat next round. All 3 leaders must agree on a law in order for it to pass.

Elections will occur as well, this will decide the new leaders. At first the elections will occur with civilians running againist individual leaders and then going into a public poll but it may change if the leaders wish it to be changed. Elections will be fair.

Then the round will reset except with the certain rules now in place and maybe some twists.

Later on the amount of leaders will decrease to 2 and then even 1 towards the end of the game.

The final 2 will face a jury to decide the winner.

Hopefully yall understand this!
2077 days 4 hours ago
laughingoutloud
HEALTH
--------------

Its basically just how survivor works but instead of food and water its just health.

In the beginning of the game everyone will recieve 50 Health and then after every game day you will lose 5 health. If your health goes down to 0 you will be removed from the game.There are three ways to gain health back.

#1 - Be a leader, as a leader you will gain 20 health each time you're elected. Also your health will not lower until you become a civilian again.

#2 - You can win a reward challenge which provides food right into your individual health.

#3 - You can eat from the group pot which is also like tengaged survivor where its only a limited amount so dont eat all of it! You can get food added to it as well by winning some specific team orientated reward challenges.

Twists will occur throughout the game which will vary the amount of health you lose per day as well as your access to the group pot. The leaders may also set limits on the amount of food you can eat. The max your health level can be is 100.

Good luck don't die!

open group

Civilization III: Revamped!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!