This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2

2378 days 18 hours ago
Matt64
CMON IN GUYS! Perosa getting ur first look at the new Sicomi tribe, Kelly voted out at last nights tribal council. Kelly has also decided to not participate in this seasons twist so nobody has received the box, and Kelly has been blacklisted from all games hosted by me in the future. Alright u guys ready to get to todays immunity challenge? First things first, Perosa, I will take it back. *Walks over to Perosa and takes idol* Once again immunity is back up for grabs. For todays challenge I have created a poll, its simple spam the poll and get ur tribe voted. Tribe with the higher percentage after 12 hours, wins immunity, safe from the vote. Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be the second person voted out of this game. Does everyone understand? SURVIVORS READY! GO!

https://tengaged.com/group/7433-matts-survivor-poveglia/poll/immunity-challenge-2-140566
2378 days 5 hours ago
Matt64
With a 51.4 to a 48.6 difference...
2378 days 5 hours ago
Matt64
SICOMI WINS IMMUNITY
2378 days 5 hours ago
Matt64
Sicomi, congratulations
*Walks over with idol*
No tribal council for you
Head back to camp and enjoy the night off
2378 days 5 hours ago
Matt64
Persoa got nothing for you
See you tonight
2378 days 4 hours ago
FelipeS
Yeeeees

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!