This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Catch up with the vampires

Topic » Catch up with the vampires

3388 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Here is where I'll try to post the most significant things that happen, I can't be on every second, so if I miss something  feel free to MAIL me about it please. This begins from the second episode of season 4: episode 17.

Episode 17: VOYAGE ROUGE
3388 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
December

-The view opens with Jack sleeping in his bed, a puff do red and black smoke appear nearby. Jack shifts in his sleep. A shadow of a man hovers over him, a finger pulls Jack's chin, making his mouth open. As he does a white transparent smoke leaves his body and transfers to the shadow. Jack wakes up from a nightmare, only the figure isn't there anymore.

--Seraphine shifts in her sleep, and a shadow appears. It smooths down her hair by her cheek, as she shifts to wake up, but the figure disappears after collecting the white transparent smoke from her. She remains startled, feeling like someone else is in the room.

-The demon from previously, that blew the battle up; appears in the scene, as he is pacing, WomenMs footsteps are heard. He looks up at them, the view pans to look at him, from between the women's shoulders. Their faces not revealed. He smirks.

Demon: Glad you came.
Woman 1: Before anything, you must pass a test.
Woman 2: Otherwise, we won't go along with this.

-Other people, obviously creatures begin appearing, as the demon rolls up his sleeves; https://38.media.tumblr.com/603ec907955c2390bf081d297972d2ee/tumblr_ndc22keX2m1qc3759o1_500.gif
-The view fades to black, followed by fighting sounds.

It's been a total of 3 weeks since the return of those in purgatory. It's Christmas Day, and the snow makes it an ideal white Christmas in Hedgemont. Over in Westhaven, it has not snowed all winter long, which begs the question - what is going on? Is this the work of something supernatural? OR simply mother nature's word of warning?
3388 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
START OFF AS ITS CHRISTMAS DAY - not Eve, DAY. Hedgemont has a yearly winterball, which takes place tonight, and it's usually at the square outside, but due to the unexpected snow - this year the winter ball takes place in Oceanna Bar & Club. It's a 18+ event, so don't show up without a valid ID.
3388 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Sebastian wanted Liam back, Niles and him got into a heated fight due to Sebastian's mouth & ended up Seb decapitated.
Victoria had a hard time, easily getting drunk & causing trouble.
TK and Amara tried to mend things.
The winterball took place.
Julie laced the werewolf pack's drinks with the help of Tami & Lacey, so she's able to track them.
Imogen had an impulse and revealed fangs, almost draining Asher, Ave was a witness but didn't tell the emergency services.
3388 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Cole approached Alasia, only to deny of her knowledge of his clan.
Emerald had a good dance with Alasia, whom he happily discussed words in a passive aggressive manner.
Liam told Morrigan over the phone about Seb's death.
3387 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
*still shocked as my skin starts shedding with fur*
*i starts turning into dog to man*
*i step out of the skin in turn around seeing the dog form*
*walks the opposite from where Blake went*

Transformation, reveal of #Skinshifter of Brian.
3387 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
Julie put a spell on the Blood plague hunters clan, making them insane temporarily, and on over drive.
Blake saved Daniella from Jack's place, he also killed Emerald when he threatned him.
3386 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Jack kidnapped Daniella, and tortured, beat her.
Blake managed to save Daniella - in the way out he crossed with Emerald whom thought Daniella was human. It ended up in Emerald's death.
Daniella had sent a text to TK to help her, so he thought it was Scarlett that did something. He kidnapped Seraphine, tricking her into thinking she was giving relationship advice.
TK begun hearing hell hounds, and only him. He was also attacked, but remained alive and oin Hedgemont.
3386 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Brian, Victoria & Asher joined forces after Asher mentioned she was attacked by Imogen at the Winterball held at Oceanna bar & club.
3386 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Scarlett on impulse bit Isaac, a werewolf and almost bled him dry. He went into unconsciousness, but soon came back alive.
Lacey took Scarlett in, saying she's a daywalker. Slightly different to a vampire.
Nicholas & Julie begun planning the Blood Plague hunter's clan's demise.
Imogen finally told Niles about the daywalker/vampire thing, his reaction wasn't too cold.
3386 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Mason tried to connect with Isaac, only to be shut down.
It was revealed that Isaac & Madison have a secret werewolf x vampire bang-ship. She wants it to be out in the open, he fears what both of their leaders/makers - Niles & Alasia will do & how they will react.
3386 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
During the winterball, John charmed the pants off Aveline.
Madison killed Noah, a Blood Plague hunter member, and kept his stake. She showed Alasia, and gave it to Isaac, with a warning.
3386 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess

-Scene fades in from black revealing two double doors on the way to closing, the view shifts to show the other side of the doors. Creatures running towards the doors, from werewolves, to vampires, to leviathans, to succubus, crocottas, faeries, and so many but not recognizable without basic knowledge.

--A man's footsteps can be heard, and it pans up revealing his face as he watches the doors;
http://33.media.tumblr.com/b233df9dfa20f90a43ebad74065cf6c9/tumblr_n634zkz2Dl1qghhsvo1_500.gif

Demon/???: This will definitely even out the playing fields for our kind.

-The man looks to the side seeing a blood droplet in the mid air, it glows, and as a demon he keeps looking. The glow turns into a nude woman. He blinks, and holds back his permanent smirk. He places his coat over her shoulders & as the glow finalises, she places a hand over her necklace;
http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/7681/76987681/pics/3215030581_1_5_Us6NgH7J.gif

Demon/???: Welcome, Lilith. The great. The Eternal. The mother of all.

-The demon gets on one knee, head bowed as they are surrounded by running, flying, crawling, walking creatures that emerged from the huge double doors seen initially. The two remain untouched. The view pans up revealing Hedgemont being flooded by all creatures. The view ends to black, to absolute silence.

-Women's heels clicking the ground can be heard, as one speaks, the view re-opens revealing two women; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavr2xRSdH1rsxhev.gif

Lacey; The deal was to bring Lilith down on us, John what do-
-Lilith, the woman turns looking at Lacey, and she instinctively bows down to her. She looks at Tami, smirking.

Tami; I'm not on of you, don't expect me to how. Nice to meet you though.
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/113025245/original.gif

--END OF EPISODE 17: Voyage Rouge --
3367 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Episode 18: Vampire God

December - January

Many millenniums ago.. Perhaps the start of time...

-The view opens to reveal a full moon, shining bright. Slowly it a pans down to show a few tepees, man-made shacks, at the centre of the area is a fire burning with what seems, tribesmen singing and do it a tribal dance; the tribes women are aside, along with the children. The tribe leader begins speaking to the skies, to the moon.

Leader: Hodie celebramus , infelix sequitur nos , et non timemus mortem vita amplectimur ! Vita sumus ! Nocte, precamur , ut linguam nostram venire ad nos , et ad ultimum immortui bestia!

-The view pans to a tipee, it shows a nude woman watching the tribe, she licks her fangs as she hisses; https://jofum.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/true-blood-pam.gif

From behind a man sneaks up, and she super speeds him to a cliff before he can do anything. They look at each other before indulging in strange ways of attraction. The view fades to black.

-One heart beat, two, and then, a painful scream can be heard along with sizzling.

Continuing from last episode..

Demon/???: Welcome, Lilith. The great. The Eternal. The mother of all.

-The demon gets on one knee, head bowed as they are surrounded by running, flying, crawling, walking creatures that emerged from the huge double doors seen initially. The two remain untouched. The view pans up revealing Hedgemont being flooded by all creatures. The view ends to black, to absolute silence.

-Women's heels clicking the ground can be heard, as one speaks, the view re-opens revealing two women; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mavr2xRSdH1rsxhev.gif

Lacey; The deal was to bring Lilith down on us, John what do-
-Lilith, the woman turns looking at Lacey, and she instinctively bows down to her. She looks at Tami, smirking.

Tami; I'm not one of you, don't expect me to bow. Nice to meet you though.
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/113025245/original.gif
3367 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith; Amusing.

Tami; You do speak English?

Lilith; I can speak moron too, if that's what you witches like.

Lacey; Tami..

Tami; So what now, you've unleashed hell on earth?!

Demon/???; It had to be done, and hell doesn't look like that.. Much more organised.

Lilith; Do you have a familiar?

Demon; Yes.

Lilith; Summon them then.

-The demon stands, and he is overcome with red and black some, ever-after and he looks at the three women;
http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2013/08/20/811/n/1922283/64b6c3465e522227_tumblr_inline_mrsz0lJX5J1qz4rgp.xxxlarge.gif

John; How does my vessel look?

--The view shifts, going over Hedgemont, huge creatures, only identifiable with knowledge as leviathans destroy every building in sight. Rogue werewolves attack people, succubus, and so many other supernatural creatures invading Hedgemont, and some, spreading out quickly. It's a nasty blood bath town.

Is this the near end for the human race? Or the start of the end of purgatory? One thing is known, the creatures are spreading and earth is becoming a literal battle field between any alive hunters and the supernatural.

"Population, 0"

-

"They used to call my name, now they whisper it."
3367 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Madison made a choice between Isaac & Alasia, she chose Alasia but when she was shut down by her, she crawled back to the weres.
Jack and Serah had a hunter's squabble, quickly deciding they didn't need Ave or Scarlet.

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!