This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Season 1)

Topic » Applications (Season 1)

2962 days 19 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Most of the game will take place either at the end of each episode where we review your weekly photo and critique it. The meeting time is 6:00 PM EST and possibly 7:00 PM EST on some occasions. This group doesn't require much activity as for the most part, your are creating looks based on a theme. Myself and two other judges will judge you weekly with the lowest scoring person being eliminated. Certain episodes will have mini challenges which could help you in the competition. Applications will end on Friday, April 26th at 8:00 PM EST and the 12 chosen models will be mailed to confirm their place in the competition. This competition will involve you using either Tengaged to make an avatar, photoshop or a doll site. You will have around 1 or 2 days to complete your avatar for each episode.

-Applications-
Username:
Can you make live challenges at 6:00 PM EST?:
Can you make live challengers at 7:00 PM EST?

-In-Game-
Name:
3 words to describe you:
Why should I choose you?:

Good luck!

Aydan.
2962 days 10 hours ago
WestTemp
Applications-
Username:
Can you make live challenges at 6:00 PM EST?: That's about what in central? 7 or 5? At 5 yes.
Can you make live challengers at 7:00 PM EST? It thats at 6 central yes.

-In-Game-
Name: Jasmine Philips
Height: 6'3
3 words to describe you: Fun, willing to take direction and open to criticism
Why should I choose you?: I love to make outfits and I love to see how much I can improve my ability.
2962 days ago
turkeylover
-Applications-
Username: turkeylover
Can you make live challenges at 6:00 PM EST?: probably
Can you make live challengers at 7:00 PM EST? probably

-In-Game-
Name: Sarah Thomas
Height: 6'0
3 words to describe you: Fun, Fresh, Fierce
Why should I choose you?: I loving ANTM at one point I knew who got 4th-1st in every season :)

open group

Aydan's ANTM Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!