This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Nick

3159 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
3152 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1:::::
3152 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Going out week 1 will be embarrassing, but as the only two time winner in this season, i'm not surprised. Praying Sam will save me and I would be so loyal
3150 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14

might as well submit as much as I can. Nominated week 1. This feels awful, but Im hoping I can stay. I dont really know what to say it sucks being possibly evicted week 1 because I've WON twice.
3149 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 2:::::
3149 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

Yes! I stayed! I need this HOH just to guarantee my safety ,except i kinda....made deals with more than half the house...Sigh! The only thing is more people told me they were keeping me then they actually did and I know a few people I can trust but the rest I'm not sure about. This game is definitely going to be more challenging than my other seasons
3146 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14

So I'm glad my nominations worked out, I have some pretty strong deals with some people the only thing is that they play more of a social game than actually winning comps which will be a problem so i'm hoping they can pull through.
3145 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 3:::::
3144 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14

I feel really bad for having to say no to Ben P but rules are rules and I would say no to ANYBODY even Robert who I trust the most. This game should stay fair

open group

EMPTY GROUP #14 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!