This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Saw Room! -G-

Topic » Saw Room! -G-

2476 days 9 hours ago
FedeBenna
It’s our usual popular deathlike room!
Like in the past seasons, it’s ready to kill the unlucky players who will enter to visit it! There are a lot of circular saws coming out of every wall, ready to shred whoever will face them! In fact, as soon as someone enters inside it, they start spinning in the room in order to kill the poor victim, who has only a single way to stop them…they have to join the 3 levers in the middle (A B C) and pull just one of them, writing “I pull the lever (letter)” as soon as they can…otherwise the circular saws will reach them before they could try to survive…make your choice now! Good luck!
P.s. the results of the 3 levers will change everytime a new player will face them, so don’t think the same lever will always give you the same result…ahah…
2476 days 9 hours ago
FedeBenna
RED has been pushed there...
2476 days 9 hours ago
FedeBenna
GAMO has been pushed there...
2476 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*I pull the lever B*
2476 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
*I pull the lever C*
2476 days 8 hours ago
RedWing91
I thinking odds are at least one of us survives. I'm hoping me then I can use your blood as war paint
2476 days 8 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we are with your levers choice.........................................

GAMO chose the lever B...
B)Great job! You have selected the best lever and you have stopped the circular saws granting you another chance to stay alive, you can now continue your run towards the exit!

RED chose the lever C...
C) Ops! You have selected the worst lever and you didn’t stop the circular saws that are reaching you in…ops…they have reached you right now, shredding your body in thousands piaces…you are dead!

(I'm very disappointed that one of you is dead right now here, because you both were very active players...BUT...remember that there is still the RevivalRoom somewhere, as spoilered during the IntroDay!)
2476 days 7 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*watches Red's body explode*

At least I got some fireworks
2475 days 14 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Ok lets play a game.

A game where Mel wins regardless because half of you are working with her.
A game where she will win, and one of us will win with her because we decided to put our head up our own asses and do whatever she says.
THIS IS ROOM-25, NOT MEL'S CHARITY.  EITHER PLAY YOUR OWN GAME OR LET HER WIN. YOUR CHOICE.
2475 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
NOOB has been pushed there...
2474 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
NOOB, you don't have so many hours to pull the lever of your choice...those circular saws will catch you sooner or later...if you will not be able to give it a try, you could die without trying...
2474 days 22 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
*pulls lever A*
2474 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we are with your lever choice.........................................

NOOB chose the lever A...
A)Great job! You have selected the best lever and you have stopped the circular saws granting you another chance to stay alive, you can now continue your run towards the exit!
2474 days 20 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
bruh.

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!