This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CAN3] Rules and Scoring

Topic » [CAN3] Rules and Scoring

3408 days 20 hours ago
mminervini219
Each of you have two houseguests on your team. Your houseguests will earn you points throughout the season based on the scoring system below. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season will be the winner of their clique. And the person with the most points out of all cliques will receive a gift!

EXAMPLE Scoring (to be refined before the season):
HoH win: 5 pts
Have/Have Not challenge win: 1 pt
PoV winner: 3 pts
Used PoV on themselves: 2 pts
Saved with PoV: 1 pt
Avoid nomination for the week: 1 pt
Vote in the majority of the house: 1 pt

Each week I can also award points for other actions in the game and for twist scenarios. These will be determined as the season begins and the full details of the twist are revealed.

Trades:
Like in fantasy sports, you will be allowed to trade players. If you have drafted a player and have second thoughts about them you can trade for another player within your clique. You must get a majority vote from other players in your clique to approve the trade (this will prevent someone from gaining an unfair advantage). There may also be a trade deadline as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions and post below.
3343 days 17 hours ago
Jimmyp
will there be points given for players who make jury and the f2. Personally I feel like those should be somewhat major since that is the true status of how well you did in the game and not just winning competitions.
3343 days 12 hours ago
mrcool
Okay
3343 days 10 hours ago
mminervini219
If they make the jury they will be around to earn points each week. Once someone is evicted they can no longer earn points. It is not all about winning competitions I agree but the strategic players can earn points in other ways by staying off the block and voting in the majority, etc. This point system may not be perfect since I havent tried it with Big Brother yet, but it should work pretty well from my experience with the survivor group.

Final 2 is a big accomplishment, but as an example if Victoria made f2 in BBUS over Cody, I dont think that should mean she should get more overall points throughout the season than Cody, because he simply played a better game. This point system should reflect that. If I find that during the first week or two that the point system inaccurately reflects the houseguests I will modify it. Thanks and please continue to suggest/ask questions!
3326 days 13 hours ago
mminervini219
*Revised scoring*
HoH win: 5 pts
Have/Have Not challenge win: 1 pt
PoV winner: 2 pts
Used PoV on themselves: 1 pts
Saved with PoV: 2 pt
Avoid nomination for the week: 1 pt
Vote in the majority of the house: 1 pt

open group

Mark's Fantasy Big Brother US 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!