This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[US17] How to Play (For New Players)

Topic » [US17] How to Play (For New..

3278 days 11 hours ago
mminervini219
Each of you will have two houseguests on your team. Your houseguests will earn you points throughout the season based on the scoring system below. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season will be the winner of their room. And the person with the most points out of all rooms will receive a gift!

Draft
Each of you will submit a list ranking the houseguests from 1 to XX. This list will be used to select your players (more details in the enrollment topic). You will be randomly placed in a room with other Tengaged users. The draft order will also be randomly determined. The person who gets the first draft pick will get their #1 ranked Big Brother houseguest. The person who gets the second draft pick will get their #1 ranked Big Brother houseguest, unless they have already been taken, then they will get their #2 and so on. When your turn comes up, you will get the highest Big Brother houseguest on your list that has not been chosen yet. This will be a snake draft format, so whoever has last pick will have the last pick in round 1, but will get the first pick in round 2 and draft order continues backwards from there. If you need more explanation on a snake draft, google it, there is plenty of info on it since it is a popular fantasy sports draft format.

Scoring
Once your houseguests are drafted they will earn you points throughout the season based on a scoring system. This is the standard system that can be modified to fit the season's twists:
HoH win: 5 pts
Have/Have Not challenge win: 1 pt
PoV winner: 2 pts
Used PoV on themselves: 1 pts
Saved with PoV: 2 pt
Avoid nomination for the week: 1 pt
Vote in the majority of the house: 1 pt

Trades
Like in fantasy sports, you will be allowed to trade houseguests. If you have drafted a houseguest and have second thoughts about them you can trade for another houseguest within your room. You must get a majority vote from other players in your room to approve the trade (this will prevent someone from gaining an unfair advantage). There will be a trade deadline as well, most likely around the jury phase.

Disclaimer
I can promise you integrity through this process. It does not benefit me in any way to "rig" the rooms or draft orders because I have no way of knowing how well these Big Brother houseguests will do myself. I am putting a lot of work into this each week to do the draft and update the scores for an entertaining game for you, AND I am awarding a gift (or gifts) to the winners, so please do not complain about this being "rigged" or you will be out of the game.

Activity
There is not much activity required in this group, but if you leave the group during the season, or if you have been offline for a week or weeks at a time, I have the right to disqualify you from the gift prize (these will be rare circumstances).
3246 days 2 hours ago
mminervini219
Scoring system revised:
HoH win: 3 pts
Battle of the Block win: 1 pt
Remain HoH after BotB: 2 pts
PoV winner: 2 pts
Used PoV on themselves: 1 pts
Saved with PoV: 2 pt
Avoid nomination for the week: 1 pt
Vote in the majority of the house: 1 pt
3239 days 11 hours ago
sportsgeek12
How much if one of your players wins the entire game
3238 days 1 hour ago
mminervini219
There are no extra points awarded for winning the game.
If your player makes it that far it is likely likely they have been around long enough to rack up a lot of points anyways.

Here is the finale scoring from last season though:
Win Final HoH Part 1: 2 points
Win Final HoH Part 2: 2 points
Win Final HoH Part 3: 2 points
Selected to go to final 2: 1 point
3208 days 11 hours ago
mminervini219
We will now go back to standard scoring!

open group

Mark's Fantasy Big Brother US 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!