This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Talent Show

Topic » Big Brother Talent Show

3314 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Honestly I'm super bored right now so I'll have some fun and do a little comedy by insulting all of you!
3314 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Chris - gopherrota:  I vote you to go back underground
Joaquin - joaquint561: I don't have anything to say considering how much you sucked on Survivor
Michael - fairyboss: A boy who thinks he is the boss of faries either has serious problems or is 9
RiRi - rileythepegsus101: A girl who thinks she is a Pegasus either has serious problems... (Finish the sentence)
Tyler - galaxyorb: You want to know why I'm so bored?  I'm in science class studying galaxies right now...
Garret - omgitsgarret: Omgitsgarett!  It's not a big thing that it's Garrett nobody gives a shit so your username is invalid!
AJ - kinggeek: I have nothing to say.  I don't need to say anything,
Alexis - pilatesgrl: You know Trish on Survivor did Pilates all the time.  She didn't look too pretty...
Jake - monkeyboy94: Right!  Because your a boy but you loon like a monkey and you smell like one too!
Gui - workbitch: Were you drunk when you created your tengaged account?  I mean just asking.
Mike - michaelm099: There are 99 of you?!  ****
Lexi - itsalexia: Thank god you didn't add OMG before your username because the same thing as Garett.  Nobody cares that your here.

*drops mic*
https://.soundcloud.com/noah_kondon/darude-dankstorm
3314 days 19 hours ago
MichaelM099
That's so stupid ????????
3312 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
HOW ACCURATE OF ME

open group

Barbiie's Big Brother S3 [ Day 6 ]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!