This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1: Cast Reveal, etc. :)

Topic » Day 1: Cast Reveal, etc. :)

3301 days 15 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

Welcome to Season 3 of Barbiies Big Brother!

We've had a previous season 3 but due to the cast not being very active I cancelled it, and now I hope this new cast is pretty active! :) this group this season is huge! There's a total of 16 of you!

Harry - harrywasnak
Ana - pegasus1234
Gia - jameslu
Jay - jaybirdnifty
David - davidftw123
Nick - nickt115
--------------------
RiRi - rileythepegasus101
Chris - gopherrota
Noah - noah_kondon
Tyler - galaxyorb
AJ - kinggeek
Alexis - pilatesgrl
--------------------
Jocelyn - kelly2722
Ryan - bigbrotherdonny
Alex - ghrocky100
Ryack - kittykatz553

If you noticed the lines between the names it means something! The first 6 houseguest are veterans from previous seasons, the next 6 were from the original season 3 who were active, and the last 4 are totally new to this! So welcome all of you!

Every season has a theme! My first season was the "normal" season, my second season was the "coaches" season. This season will by far be the hardest of all 3 seasons, BY FAR! This seasons theme is..

" Season of Mixes "

This season will be based off of big brother US, big brother UK, and the tengaged game stars. The reason is say will the hardest season is because season will be VERY strategy/social based. That's because this season there will NO pov competitions, and there will be THREE nominees! Here's how the agenda will work for this game!

- There will be a Head of Household competition. You will usually be given 24 hours to do this competition. If you win Head of Household you are given safety and the ability to nominate 2 houseguest for eviction!
- Then this where the third nominee comes into play. EVERYONE but the HOH will nominate a third houseguest for eviction. How this works is that all you guys will simply just message me a vote, naming ONE person to be nominated. The person with the most votes will automatically be nominated. If it's a tie then I'll randomize it.
- Lastly is the eviction. I will put up a poll (in stars mode so you can give your plea to tengaged), and every poll will be a " VOTE TO SAVE " poll, never a " VOTE TO EVICT " poll.

So yeah, this game will require HELLA strategy because since there's no POV, you can't save yourself so basically if you're nominated.. You're on the chopping block. But I will have lots of fucked up twist to make this game harder :)

The winner of this season WILL receive a gift! Another reason to work harder! I'm hoping that this is an active cast, and **PLEASE** send me confessionals and add me in any alliance chats/convos.

Alright guys! I'm excited! HOH competition will be posted tomorrow at 6 pm EST! Get to know each other and all that jazz.

*******PLEASE send me confessionals and add me in any alliance chats/convos.********
3301 days 15 hours ago
Pegasus1234
congrats everyone :)

hopefully I don't get last place again :(
3301 days 15 hours ago
Davidftw123
YASS
3301 days 15 hours ago
harrywasnak
I didn't know it was starting as soon as you asked me to play....
3301 days 15 hours ago
Davidftw123
SHIT WILL BE GOING DOWN THIS SEASON
3301 days 15 hours ago
Barbiie
^ boyfriend ^
3301 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hi
3301 days 14 hours ago
GalaxyOrb
Congrats :D!!!
3301 days 14 hours ago
kittykatz553
yay
3301 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
Nice
3301 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Sorry it took me so long to see this. I have 40 messages >.>
3301 days 11 hours ago
gopherrota
Whoa this will be fun
3300 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
SLAY
3300 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY !!!
3300 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
...GUYS GUESS WHAT?!
I'M NOT JAY 2.O THIS SEASON :O

open group

Barbiie's Big Brother S3 [ Day 6 ]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!