This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ABOUT THE GAME

Topic » ABOUT THE GAME

3366 days 22 hours ago
Steven7
Welcome to SHARK TANK!

6 SHARKS will invest their money into entrepreneurs’ businesses and then work together to get their products into SHOPS where the Tengaged public will buy from the shops!

In this game there will be THREE winners: 1 shark, 1 entrepreneur, and 1 shop owner!

Each SHARK begins the game with $1,000,000.
Each ENTREPRENEUR begins the game with $100,000.
Each SHOP OWNER begins the game with $0.

The winners will be the people who can end the game with the MOST MONEY out of anyone in their division! (Sharks, Entrepreneurs, or Shop Owners).

Entrepreneurs will enter the SHARK TANK and pitch their ideas to our 6 sharks. The sharks will then either pass or decide to invest in the entrepreneur’s idea. Then, together, the shark and the entrepreneur will work together to get their product into stores, by pitching the idea to shop owners. They must work to make their margins (the amount of money the shop gets per sale, vs the money the entrepreneur/shark split per sale) so that the deal is appealing to shop owners.

Each shop can only sell 3 products at a time, so if your product isn’t going to make them a lot of money, they won’t want you hogging their shelf space! Shops can DROP your products if they aren’t doing well, too.

Then you can use whatever strategies you’d like to get anyone on Tengaged to buy your product at the shops! However each user on Tengaged only has $500 to spend. Each week everyone’s banks reset, so their money will go back up to $500.

Throughout the competition there may be the occasional elimination, where the shops, sharks, or entrepreneurs with the least amount of money currently in the bank will be OUT! However, this will only happen once or twice if ever, it isn’t the main part of the game.

Right now we need people to APPLY! You can apply for 1, 2, or all 3 positions: shark, entrepreneur, and/or shop owner.

The number of days it will go on for will be determined after I see how active people are!
3358 days 21 hours ago
Steven7
To clarify, entrepreneurs are creating products, or lines or products, rather than businesses, and they will then sell to the shop owners who will sell their products (and the entrepreneurs/sharks will get some money back from the sales, obviously).

So, in the case of someone wanting to involve themselves with fast food, they have 2 options:

1) Create fast food products which they would then sell to stores or restaurants
2) Create a restaurant and hope that enough entrepreneurs have food products to sell in their restaurant.

Hopefully this clears up some confusion. If I think of a way to allow entrepreneurs to open their own shops without making things too complicated, I will update this.

If anyone else has questions, feel free to ask here or PM me.
3358 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
This is awesome

open group

Shark Tank [Season 1] APPLY NOW

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!