This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Koror)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Koror)

3130 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Koror please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out of this game. 

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Zyler since he has individual immunity.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.

3130 days 22 hours ago
Mchappy
Noah
3130 days 22 hours ago
Coffeybean94
John
3130 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Noah- How hard do you think tonight's tribal council is going to be?

John- In the CBS version of survivor Koror was considered one of the best tribes if not the best in survivor history and Ulong is one of the worst.  Do you feel there is a possibility we could have a role reversal this season?
3130 days 22 hours ago
Coffeybean94
John- In the CBS version of survivor Koror was considered one of the best tribes if not the best in survivor history and Ulong is one of the worst.  Do you feel there is a possibility we could have a role reversal this season?

I mean this was one challenge that we lost because people didn't get online, I would hope that this does not mean we are going to have the same history as koror lmao. I think we are better than that, we will show it next time around
3130 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
Brien
3130 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Brien- Being only on day one of this game how do you base your vote tonight?
3130 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
Brien- Being only on day one of this game how do you base your vote tonight?

I think we as a tribe have to stick together and unify if any of us have a shot at winning and I believe we have to base our vote on who us strongest in challenges to keep our tribe strong and also people that are active we need to keep active people because they will help in challenges
3130 days 22 hours ago
Mchappy
Noah- How hard do you think tonight's tribal council is going to be?

I think it's going to be quite difficult, as we were thrown into a challenge right away before getting to know each other.
3130 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
another question please Ben
3130 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Brien- Do you think tonight's vote will be straightforward or divided?
3130 days 21 hours ago
justdontevictme
Brien- Do you think tonight's vote will be straightforward or divided? I think it might be divided but I hope we unify and cone back strong to beat ulong
3130 days 21 hours ago
Stilts12
3130 days 21 hours ago
Stilts12
here is ur music for survivor palau
3130 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
Mee
3130 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Sydney- You joined the main group later into the challenge do you think that will put you in danger tonight or do you feel that's irrelevant?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!