This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Apollo)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Apollo)

2536 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Chili, rawr121 and Rose voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Ethan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote and if you have a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know with your vote.  If I get all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
2536 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan
2536 days 20 hours ago
GerardoM13
jerry
2536 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I need a question
2536 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ethan - How does it feel that you're at least receiving a single digit placement?

Jerry - How much confusion is still present after last round?

Kasey - Can anybody left still win the game or are certain people playing for second place?
2536 days 19 hours ago
adelelover
Hui
2536 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Adam - Surprised at how this game has turned out so far?
2536 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don't think anyone is ever playing for second place

Like, some people are playing more obvious games than others, and at this moment in time, yes, there are people who'd probably never get my jury vote, UNLEES THEY CHANGE, theres always a time to change the game and start getting your head in it.

I don't think it's ever too late, and I think we got a really smart cast here, so... yeah, it's anybodies game I'd say.
2536 days 19 hours ago
flippo135
Me
2536 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
hey
2536 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - How does it feel that you're at least receiving a single digit placement?

It feels good I guess, I'm just happy to know that I can't get votes tonight. Given the past few tribals, it's kind of a relief tbh
2536 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Tom - What's the likelihood this game has reshuffled after last tribal?

Patrick - You're getting close to besting your original placement.  Has that been something wearing on your mind?
2536 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
Patrick - You're getting close to besting your original placement.  Has that been something wearing on your mind?

Not until you brought it up just now. I was focused on at least making the merge which I achieved and now I guess the next goal would be to best my previous placement. It would be nice to do better than 9th.
2536 days 12 hours ago
flippo135
Im not sure about reshuffled, people I think will trust people more than others though.
2536 days 10 hours ago
cfff
ill do a question!
2536 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
same ^

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!