This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Mozambique - Finale

Topic » Survivor Mozambique - Finale

2446 days ago
bigben1996
Please post your availability for Thursday and Friday so that we can work out a time for the LIVE finale.  The finale will consist of potentially 2-3 challenges and will likely take about an hour and at max an hour and a half.

I never reveal whether the season is a final two or final three till I say something like "final member of our jury" when someone is voted out.  The voting deadline(s) will be TEN minutes and all challenges will be LIVE.

The latest that I'll hold off this finale till is Saturday night.  I cannot host tomorrow as I will be extremely busy packing up for school.
2445 days 23 hours ago
Webly
Thursday working 3-9.
Friday available all day!
2445 days 23 hours ago
xoValentine
I'm going to be out of town until Friday. So Friday will be good for me.
2445 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Both days I 'm free after like 7:30 PM EST
2445 days 4 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I'm available at any time.
2445 days 4 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Thursday I can't really do at all, Friday should be ok but Saturday would be best
2443 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll see everyone at 8pm EST tomorrow.
2442 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in.
2442 days 20 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Hello
2442 days 20 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Hi!!!
2442 days 20 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Hi
2442 days 20 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
:)
2442 days 20 hours ago
Webly
Here!
2442 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright all of you are here :-)

Now let's move onto the first challenge for tonight!
2442 days 20 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
:-)
2442 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, first of all Jan I'll take it back because immunity is once again up for grabs.

Today’s challenge will test your knowledge on how well you know this game. 

On my go I will post 12 events all at the same time that have happened throughout the game.  Your job is to put these events in sequential order.  You will be MAILING me your order throughout the challenge and NOT post here.

If you submit wrong I will tell you but one submission at a time.  I will NOT say what you got wrong!

The individual who correctly puts the events in order first wins immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they're guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot of winning this game.  However, for the rest of you guys, tribal council where one of you will be the fourteenth person voted out and the sixth member of the jury.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!