This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Apps

Topic » Season 1 Apps

2903 days 22 hours ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Are you ready for an experience that will change your Tengaged life? I am looking for a group of 16 exotic Tengagers who are ready to dedicate time out of their life to participate. Just answer these 3 simple questions below! :D

1.What do you prefer to be called by? Ex: Caleb or Joey

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? (Monday, Thursday, and Saturday)

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges? :)

That's all! Just fill this out and you can be a possible contestant for season 1 :)
2903 days 22 hours ago
__A__
1.What do you prefer to be called by? Anders

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? In the afternoon/night, definitely!

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges? Nonlive would be preferred but I could make live challenges work depending on the time
2903 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
1.What do you prefer to be called by? Jay

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? I can try.

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges?: Nonlive thanks to work.
2903 days 20 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
1.What do you prefer to be called by? Jack Walsh

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? Basically anyday, if it's non-live.

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges? :) Non-live.
2903 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27

Dino

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? (Monday, Thursday, and Saturday)

Yes

Live
2903 days 18 hours ago
Cryptspartan
1.What do you prefer to be called by? Crypt

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? (Monday, Thursday, and Saturday) Yeah

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges? :) Nonlive
2903 days 18 hours ago
toclafane212
1.What do you prefer to be called by? Allan

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? (Monday, Thursday, and Saturday) Yeah

Live
2903 days 12 hours ago
Mexus
-Mark

YES!
Either is fine with me. :)
That's all! Just fill this out and you can be a possible contestant for season 1 :)
2902 days 11 hours ago
ZJ11

Zach

Yes ! (Prefer Nighttime)

Live ! they are more fun, But anything is fine !

2901 days 23 hours ago
Daulton7996
1.What do you prefer to be called by? Ex: Caleb or Joey        Daulton

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? (Monday, Thursday, and Saturday)     I can log in everyday, it's just that I have a job, and I never know what my hours will be.

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges? :) I love live challenges, but if you have some non-live ones, I'd be ok with that too.
2901 days 7 hours ago
solesurvivor11
simple questions below! :D

1.What do you prefer to be called by? Ex: Caleb or Joey Tom

2.Do you have 3 days a week that you can log and play? (Monday, Thursday, and Saturday) YAAAAAAAS

3. Do you prefer live or nonlive challenges? Non live

open group

Caleb's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!