This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sam's Survivor Sulawesi Application Form

Topic » Sam's Survivor Sulawesi..

1891 days 2 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
This is the official application for my first group game season [Sam's Survivor: Sulawesi] it would be great if one of you awesome people would apply and kick this series off!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name you would like to go by:
Skype (This is where the season will take place):
Past Game experience?
Activity level 1-10
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times?
Non-Live require you to screen shot, can you do this?
What is your favorite season of survivor and why?
Who are you most like and why?
Tell me why you should compete?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applications close whenever we get 16 people
1891 days 2 hours ago
boicam77
Name you would like to go by: Cam

Skype (This is where the season will take place): Youve got it

Past Game experience? A lot

Activity level 1-10: TBH probably 7.5

Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? Yeah I believe so

Non-Live require you to screen shot, can you do this? Of course

What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Millennials vs Gen X because Mari Takahashi

Who are you most like and why? I’m probably most like Cirie because I’m a flop most of the time.

Tell me why you should compete? I should compete because I am dedicated in group games and I always add entertainment to the game.
1891 days 2 hours ago
glen5544
Name you would like to go by: Ginnifer
Skype (This is where the season will take place): glen.brito1
Past Game experience? Lots of orgs
Activity level 1-10 (7)
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? Yes
Non-Live require you to screen shot, can you do this? Yes
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Redemption island because people come back due to season twist
Who are you most like and why? Neleh because I got a big heart and believe stuff happens for a reason
Tell me why you should compete? I was robbed in yts all stars I need another chance lol
1891 days ago
noobsmoke13
Name you would like to go by: Livingston
Skype (This is where the season will take place): you got it!
Past Game experience? Check profile!
Activity level 1-10: 8
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? I should be able to
Non-Live require you to screen shot, can you do this? yes
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? UGH SO HARD, DvG is currently at the top due to a great cast, recency bias, and gameplay being very balanced
Who are you most like and why? I am most like Nick Wilson due to his life story but my gameplay can be like Spencer Bledsoe
Tell me why you should compete? I am passionate about survivor and will try my best no matter what
1891 days ago
J0K3R
Name you would like to go by: Ty
Skype (This is where the season will take place): you got it
Past Game experience? On my page
Activity level 1-10 8
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? Yup
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Survivor: Redemption Island because I love the twist and the underdog story that took place pre merge
Who are you most like and why? Jonathan Penner because my moves are well calculated and im usually the underdog
Tell me why you should compete? I will do whatever it takes to win
1890 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Name you would like to go by; billy
Skype( this is where the season will take place) bvance9912
Activity level- 8
Love challenges will be between 6-9 pm est? That’s good to me
Non-live require you to screenshot. That’s fine with me
Fav season of survivor and why? Ghost island because it brought everything together from previous seasons to help redeem the idols from seasons past
Who are you most like and why? Joe because I’m a giant threat early on usually lol
Tell me why you should compete: I’ll do anything to win and that includes lying to your face and laughing when you go home
1890 days 4 hours ago
Raul0712
Name you would like to go by: Raul
Skype (This is where the season will take place): raul.zammit
Past Game experience? Check my profile :)
Activity level 1-10: 7-8
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? Yep not a problem
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Season 31 because it was a fun season and shocking season especially Kelly’s first idol play :o
Who are you most like and why? I feel like Kelly Wenthworth as I am seen like competion from the beginning and i can be very sneaky.
Tell me why you should compete? Im so determined to win and I know big brother inside out.
1883 days 5 hours ago
Wade
Name you would like to go by: Wadey
Skype (This is where the season will take place): wadehill1994
Past Game experience? Check my profile :)
Activity level 1-10: 7
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? Yikes
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Season 20 and season 8
Who are you most like and why? I feel like amanda because im super loyal
Tell me why you should compete? Because i am very competitibe and im playing for my "make a wish" charity
1883 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Name you would like to go by: Hoop or Logan, I'm known for both
Skype (This is where the season will take place): You have it
Past Game experience? Poohsnaps BB UK Season 1, 2, and 3, Pokepats Survivor Italy and Failures vs Favorites,  The Power Struggle  gen 1 BvsBvsB 2 and Last chances gen 2 Vetos and FvsFvsFvsF, and MrRobzilla Big Brother Season 2 to name a few. Most of the rest is on my profile.
Activity level 1-10 AN  8
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? I should be able to
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Survivor Pearl Islands for it's pirate theme.
Who are you most like and why? Rupert Boneham since I'm a loveable person but, get on my bad side and it's a different story.
Tell me why you should compete? I'm going to play a loyal yet adventurous game.Also I want some redemption for my more recent survivor game I played.
1883 days 2 hours ago
mbarnish1
Name you would like to go by: Matt
Skype (This is where the season will take place): You have it
Past Game experience? A lot
Activity level 1-10 9
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? yes
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? redemption island, fun with the twist
Who are you most like and why? Spencer, good gameplay
Tell me why you should compete? I will give this game my all just like every group game I have played
1880 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Name you would like to go by: Birks
Skype (This is where the season will take place): Birks
Past Game experience? Burger BB
Activity level 1-10 8
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? yes
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Heroes vs villains i loved the cast and a great cast makes a great season.
Who are you most like and why? Andrea Boehlke; well rounded
Tell me why you should compete? I am an entertaining player!
1874 days 19 hours ago
Mattarous
Name you would like to go by: Matt
Skype (This is where the season will take place): live:ab3914cfb94772d
Past Game experience? Kolby's Survivor Kenya. Only one I can specifically remember, but 3 or 4 years ago I was in many group games.
Activity level 1-10: 9 or 10
Live challenges will always be in between 6-9 Pm EST. Can you make these times? Yep
Non-Live require you to screen shot, can you do this? Yep
What is your favorite season of survivor and why? Heroes vs Villains, iconic af.
Who are you most like and why? Tina Wesson, indubitably. She's sweet, empathetic, she can connect with people from all walks of life and knows how to use those people to her advantage. Describes me to a tee.
Tell me why you should compete? Because I'm the whole package. I've got the brains, I'm a challenge threat, and I'm good socially. If I don't get voted out early as a threat, I think I'll make it pretty far.

open group

Sam's Survivor: Sulawesi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!