This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Timewarp Rules and Regs!

Topic » Timewarp Rules and Regs!

1863 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Welcome to the Timewarp. This spring, House Guests will wrap to past seasons of BBUS and BBCAN to play in twists and comps based on and inspired by these past seasons. In a game where things change week to week only the best will outmaneuver everyone and take home the Win!

1- This is the 2nd 'One Off' Series game, despite this contestants from Ghost Island, or any past game i have hosted are not only welcome, but encouraged to apply.

2- You will be added to a skype chat on Day 1 of the game. SKYPE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS GAME. While you will NEVER be forced on camera or calls, all comps will take place on the main skype chat. All info 'dumps' will be posted here in the group for easy access.

3. Please note that LIVE challenges will take place between 8pm EST and 9:30pm EST! Expect 9pm EST most often. I work, and cannot do earlier sorry. There will be a healthy amount of SemiLive/NonLive comps mixed in so you are still free to apply if this time is too late/early for you.

4. At the conclusion of each Eviction, I will revel what season we are Time-Warping to next  and explain how that round will go.  Unless the twist for the round effects noms or HoH instantly you will have some notice to plan then.

5: The Secudle for each round should look like this
Day 1: Eviction and New HoH Comp Posted
* 24 Hours after HOH is Crowned*- Noms and Picking Players for Veto
Next Day: Pov Comp
* 11:59:59pm Day of PoV Comp*- Veto Ceromony
Next Day: LIVE Eviction, 9pm EST

6-  I will give everyone a 2 minute window to change there votes, nominees to make a last plea, ect ect, then I shall reveal the votes. We will go immediately into an HoH comps at this time.

7- I have final say :) just deal with it :)

Any additional questions should be addressed to me through skype (manalord7) because ill def see it fastest that way :)

Please Note: All Ceremonies will have an OPTIONAL Hangouts where i will announce results. Anyone who wishes to join will be able to ^-^! There is no penalty for not wanting to participate in this part of the game, but i figured it would make it -more fun-!

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!