This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10 Applications

Topic » Season 10 Applications

2508 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from July 2nd to July 14th
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around July 16th

First Name:
Last Name:
Current State of Residency:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
2508 days 3 hours ago
sihz
First Name: Sergio
Last Name: Mozarella
Current State of Residency: is Chile a state lol
Time Zone: utc-3
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: it was hosted by survivor8 and mike (pieguy) knows about it. We lost many tribal challenges but i made solid allies that helped me survive the posterior swaps. Merge happened and i literally did anything i had to do to stay under the radar, there were 2 very clear sides but i was in the middle with my allies until i had to vote out my closest partner cuz he was a threat. I was pretty much alone after that so both sides kept coming to me to gain votes, eventually i had to flip flop each round to not make obvious the side i was on and at the end i won f4 immunity which brought me to finals. I explained my case and won, but it was sooo stressful to make it to the end so winning was rewarding.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Pearl Islands cuz of the dynamic gameplay, the outcast tribe and tribes sometimes didnt stick together which made it more fun, also Sandra Diaz
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: from a strategic and social point of view, Sandra Diaz cuz she was able to make everyone feel they were her best friends. And entertainment wise, Abi Maria <3 I see a lot of her in me, both very paranoic players which led to meltdowns lmao
Hero or Villain: lets just say im a misundestood hero :$
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: I'd like to say i stand out for brains
Physical, Social, or Strategic: definitely social, altho a big part of it is my strategy

Do you like twists?: Yes, always ready to adapt
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes too
2507 days 19 hours ago
xlimix
First Name: Limi
Last Name: Fenty
Current State of Residency: Spain
Time Zone: IDK, UTC+2
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Oh here no, but in tengaged.es i played Survivor Samoa and i arrive to the finale 3, it was so unexpected to me beacuse i realized that people appreciated me, and was so satisfying
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: IDK, but when i played Survivor Samoa i watched and i was truly amazed
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie White, the winner obs
Hero or Villain: Hero, but maybe villain
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brain is always the question
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Im so socal here and in my real life

Do you like twists?: Oh yeah, they are always a great part in the game
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): I can talk about everything u want hahaha, confessionals isnt a matter

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: i don´t know which time it is bc i dont know how hours work but i will be here hhaha
2507 days 13 hours ago
TheRenny
First Name: Renny
Last Name: Lahey
Current State of Residency: MA
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: A year ago I was in a group game where I got an item at an auction that would randomly eliminate one of the other players. I was part of the 6-4 majority alliance but knew I was on the bottom of it, so I wanted to eliminate one of them and flip to make it 4-5, but it got one of the four, I ended up being voted out next 8-1. But you gotta risk it sometimes!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan, Tony is amazing to watch and so is Kass
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Tony, hands down, followed CLOSELY by Kass
Hero or Villain: Depends on who you ask but usually Hero
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brains
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social with a healthy dose of strategic

Do you like twists?:  I'm game for anything! Memorable ones can shake things up
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Oh absolutely

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Most nights, yes! Other than rare events that might take precedent
2507 days 11 hours ago
survivingreality
First Name: Nick
Last Name: Sackey
Current State of Residency: Tennessee
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: bio
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Heros vs Villians
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati because SHE SLAYS THE HECK OUT OF SURVIVOR EVERY TIME SHE PLAYS
Hero or Villain: Hero
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2506 days 7 hours ago
iTy990

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: Scott
Current State of Residency: VA
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: A LOT.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: 33, because I've only watched the last 4.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Michaela
Hero or Villain: Both
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brains

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
2506 days 7 hours ago
killed08

First Name:baylan
Last Name:dickon
Current State of Residency:VA
Time Zone:eastern time zone
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:really nothing
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:hero and villain's
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why:Ozzy winning keep swing him
Hero or Villain:villain
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty:brains
Physical, Social, or Strategic:strategic

Do you like twists?:yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:yes
2506 days 6 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything

First Name: Adam
Last Name: Westbrook
Current State of Residency: New York
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I'm having fun playing in the competitions, every good group game needs fun competitions.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Tocantins because it's my favorite cast and I love J.T.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Jonny FairPlay is the bigger asshole ever and I want to be just like that.
Hero or Villain: Villain
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Brain

Do you like twists?: Yes I love a good twist. I don't care what you do, just throw it at me.
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils):
Yes, I promise

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
Yes and I will absolutely show up every time.
2505 days 18 hours ago
hujain
First Name: Hunter
Last Name: Johnson
Current State of Residency: Texas
Time Zone: Central
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: I've never played one
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: TBH I don't have a favorite.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Natalie Anderson, she is an overall all around player. Sweet, Silent, Strategic, Physical, etc.
Hero or Villain: oo definitely a little of both, but I'd have to say people define me as a villain.
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: All 3.. everyone said brain so I'm gonna say Beauty
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
2501 days 10 hours ago
First Name: Nikki
Last Name: Palmer
Current State of Residency: Nashville, TN
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably the social aspect. Especially that moment when merge starts and everything turns to chaos LOL!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Micronesia, because I think it allowed Parvati Shallow to grow as a phenomenal Survivor player and it was fun to watch.
Favorite Surivor Contestant and Why: Parvati Shallow is my favorite because she's beautiful, and she's smart which helps with a strategic game and her flirtiness helps with her social game which is kind of how I like to play.
Hero or Villain: I try to be both, but being a Villain gets me farther than anything
Brawn, Brains, or Beauty: Probably Beauty in all honesty LOL.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social hands down. I'm a smart social butterfly lmao

Do you like twists?: Hell yeah!
Will You Send Confessionals (We expect one at least every two Tribal Councils): Yes!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes for sure, and I'll let you know when they don't :-)
2497 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!