This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

1354 days 8 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Kyle, please cast the sole vote to evict by 5pm CDT 8/30/20
Nominees are Johnny and Nathan
1354 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
Okay guys. I just want to say it have been fucking amazing to get to know everyone here. And this decision is a tough one. I wish I had won HOH so I didn’t have to make this choice, but hey, not everything can go your way.

Nathan, you and I have been extremely close this entire game and while we never made it official, I do believe we have been the strongest duo in this season, and possibly in this series. You have been an amazing player to strategize with.

Johnny, when I first met you, I got annoyed by you and Shawn’s pettiness tbh. But then you started to grow on me. The late night house talks were funny as fuck and I started to bond with you Shawn and Barbra then. You me and Barbra have rocked this game alongside Nathan. And you’ve held your own in this game. I don’t think I have ever met a more loyal player than you.

With all that being said, I promised both of you safety, but I’m stuck in this shit position now. I don’t expect either of you to forgive me, but I have to do what I believe is going to get me to the final 2. Johnny, you and Barbra have been tight this entire game, and I believe that both of you would 1000% take each other to the end than take me to the end. As for Nathan, I believe he’s more likely to take me to final 2. So Johnny, I am so so so sorry, but I choose to evict you...
1354 days 7 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Bye. I was thinking of evicting barb in final 3 and taking kyle to final 2 but good luxk i guess.

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!