This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #2

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #2

3191 days 20 hours ago
nickt115
Chris is the new Chief Islander!

As Chief Islander you must nominate two GIRLS for Exile.

Please post which 2 girls you are nominating & why.

After you have posted your nominations, the 3rd vote will bein.
3191 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
This is the nomination ceremony it is my duty as the chief islander to nominate two people for exile. I will pull two keys from the box and those two people will be nominated for eviction.

The first islander I have nominated is...

*pulls key

Kayleigh Jai

The second islander I have nominated is...

*pulls key

Melanie

I have nominated you Kayleigh and you Melanie for eviction. Kayleigh we have a really bad past relationship in a previous game and I think that if you had gotten this position you would have put me up, you have done and said things that have really hurt me so now you know how I feel. Melanie I have nominated you just for the fact that you are a really strong competitor in this game and various other games that I have seen and competed with you in, and out still have the opportunity to fight for the POI and I really hope you do get it.

And with that this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3191 days 18 hours ago
Chris1080
Out=You
3191 days 16 hours ago
me2013
WOW seriously?!
3191 days 11 hours ago
nickt115
Everyone BUT Chris please send me your ONE vote to Nominate.

You can NOT vote for Chris(Chief Islander) or Kayleigh Jai & Melanie(already Nominated).

Please send me your vote by 9pm est tonight
3190 days 21 hours ago
nickt115
With 3 votes to nominate, Mal you are this week's third nominee!
3190 days 20 hours ago
lime250
Were there only 3 votes?
3190 days 18 hours ago
nickt115
There were more but I was in a rush so I just announced the Islander with the most votes
3190 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Sorry i didn't vote I was at football

open group

Nick's The Island 1- Guys VS Girls

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!