This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Topic » ANNOUNCEMENTS

3174 days 16 hours ago
nickt115
I have several announcements to make.

1. Tori has NOT quit the game. BUT grace has been evacuated(expelled) due to inactivity. This means that the Exile is CANCELED as one Islander has left.
2. I realize the game has been moving slower than some of you(& myself) would have liked. The reason for this is that I host another game & have recently started school. But in order for the game to speed up a bit, I will have a co host- the co host is Bex(bexypleb). We will be splitting the responsibilities & treat her just as you would treat me. I will also try & run things a bit faster & make competitions more active.
3. I am introducing something new to add more strategy & it is called the Islander of the Week. Based off you confessionals & game talk that me/Bex have been a part of, one Islander will be named Islander of the Week. They will get a special prize, such as people able to vote twice, immunity at any time, seeing votes, etc.

I hope with these changes the game will be able to move quicker.

There will also be an endurance Chief Islander competition tomorrow at 7pm est.
3174 days 16 hours ago
Espontaneo
Great! :)
3174 days 16 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
yay
3174 days 6 hours ago
Chris1080
oh okay
3174 days 1 hour ago
bexypleb
OH WOOPS I DIDN'T SEE THIS UNTIL NOW! Okay so yeah, I am Bex, your new co-host! Send me confessionals all you want, I love reading them. I'm almost always online and I see everything, but I will always be lurking (;

open group

Nick's The Island 1- Guys VS Girls

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!