This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #4

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #4

3157 days 22 hours ago
nickt115
The girls are back in power!

Instead of doing a tiebreaker, the new Chief Islander will be who commented the most from the girls.

This means congratulations Melanie you are the new Chief Islander!

Please post here which 2 guys you will be nominating and why.

NOMINATION VOTING
EVERYONE BUT MELANIE- Please message me your top THREE Islanders who you want to be the 3rd Nominee in order. I'm doing this to cut down on time. If top Islander you voted for is one of Melanie's nominees, then your SECOND choice will count as your vote. So remember- send me your TOP THREE IN ORDER. The only person who can't be voted for is MELANIE. VOTES ARE DUE BY 7Pm est tonight.
3157 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Omg wow thanks
3157 days 22 hours ago
nickt115
ALSO- anytime you do NOT vote, your vote will count as a self vote. Which means that if you don't message me who you vote for, your vote will go to yourself
3157 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Ok I am going to make this short and sweet.

I believe that active players deserve to play.... Unlike some of the other team.

That being said ... I am not going to nominate the guys who tried to keep up with us girls in this competition.... I believe you fought hard and deserve a chance - not like a couple of your tribe - who put me up for playing or who did not save me when I was facing elimination.

Therefore I choose to nominate Zander and Chris

Chris - obviously you chose to nominate me - you told me I was a threat and that I should "try and save myself" - then you messaged me and told me I was a pawn to get out another threat. You used me - then I won the Power to save myself - and it was taken away from me when the Host kicked out an inactive and brought crickets into the game. Hence I lost any advantage when your tribe nominated me yet again to face elimination. Thanks for that.

Zander - I was put up unfairly - after fighting for my place in this game - you chose to go with the flow - and left active players to face elimination while inactive players got a free pass. I am giving your tribe the opportunity to actually stay - as they were all active - therefore I choose to keep them safe this time. I hope you can respect the game for what it is and realise a game is only as good as those who actually want to be here and play. Good luck.

Good luck to everyone else for the 3rd nominee spot.
3157 days 20 hours ago
ClockworkRebel
One can only fight for so long, and your nomination was not an unfair one
3157 days 17 hours ago
Chris1080
You may have nominated us but I guarantee a girl will leave this week.
3157 days 14 hours ago
nickt115
Sorry this is late(thought I said it would close at 8 instead of 7).

With the most amount of votes to nominate, Ashely you are the 3rd Nominee.

open group

Nick's The Island 1- Guys VS Girls

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!