This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chris Benoit

Topic » Chris Benoit

3163 days 2 hours ago
jethro
Surely it isn't only me who thinks WWE should show clips/matches with him?

All they would need is a disclaimer beforehand, such as JBL saying warning some viewers may find the next clip hard to watch, please change the channel now.

Right?
3163 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
Well I don't think they'll show ANY of his matches after he killed his wife and son and later committed suicide. :s
3163 days 1 hour ago
Renny10
^^^
3162 days 22 hours ago
TheStan
If I was owner of WWE, I wouldn't show any footage of Chris Beniot ever. Even if he won record breaking championships, eliminated every man in a rumble, what he has done is unforgivable and he doesn't deserve any recognition.
3162 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Agree with the above to be honest.
3162 days 19 hours ago
pikachu142
this may be controversial BUT let me say something here

Chris Beniot was a talented wrestling before the "murders" and there are speculations that he only did what he did because he was under the influence of drugs that WWE reportedly told him to take! what if those speculations are true and it was WWE's fault

his accolades speak for themsleves i mean the man won the rumble from #1 for fucks sake and 2K even bans people that make him in the games and upload him to CC (WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO FREE SPEACH?)

So until we have any confirmed proof of his intentions and why he did what he did he should get some god damn recognition
3155 days 21 hours ago
_James_Bond
Well, I agree with everyone except Pikachu, there is way more evidence of him killing both his wife and son then any other motives. Besides do you really think anyone would murder his family? Maybe someone did murder Beniot but even that is illogical...think about it, if someone in WWE or anyone working in the wrestling business killed Benoit  really did this wouldn't that be stupid? Just think of it when Benoit did this WWE got alot of hate, and I mean A LOT, popular shows with the same ratings as RAW or SmackDown at the time had this story on there show, why would WWE or someone in the wrestling buisness want this negative attention? If you say it was for attention like I have read before that's equally as stupid, with this attention on WWE it made them put millions of dollars into doctors, tests, and many other things that 'hurt' the business.

In the end I 100% agree with WWEs choice to 'erase' him from everything, he's on the damn Network and that should be enough for all the Beniot fans who still think he is innocent. Don't get me wrong I grew up watching him and enjoyed his work but I can never forgive the acts of violence that ruined his image.

open group

Vacant 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!