This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

3309 days 15 hours ago
Copenhagen
Please say something about your fellow eliminated castaways, saying as much or as little as you'd like.

Start with Bella, end with Scott.

When you all finish, I will post the Jury Questioning.
3309 days 11 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
10th: Alexis/Pilatesgrl (Okavango/Pula) (7-1-1-1) (Day 12) You were awesome unfotunately our side wanted to vote you first
9th: DJ/Coolexchangestudent (Okavango/Pula) (Quit) (Day 13) Idk why you quit but you were in minority so it would not of mattered
8th: Louise/MarthaSpeaks (Okavango/Pula) (4-3-1) (Day 15) You are a great player unfortunately you were in the minority and we were too tight
7th: Muffin/Muffinman (Okavango/Pula) (Quit) (Day 16) look at dj's i guess
6th: Andrew/AndrewIsBored (Okavango/Pula) (6-0) (Day 18) The last okavango! you were a great competitor sorry things didn't work out for you
5th: Andy/Amf7410) (Makgadikgadi/Pula) (4-1) (Day 21)Not being at the challenge hurt you as it made you an easy target plus you were almost voted out for 15th it would have made a great comeback story if you got to finals
4th: Scott/Fobbyiyg (Makgadikgadi/Pula) (3-1) (Day 24)You were an amazing player and a great competitor. William was my closest ally though and I had to vote you
3309 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
16th: Bella/CaitlinBella (Okavango) (3-1-1-1-1-1) (Day 3)?
15th: Swagger/Swagger55 (Makgadikgadi) (2-2-1-1-1-1/3-2) (Day 6) Sorry for voting you swagger
14th: Andrea/Yonni98 (Okavango) (2-1-1-1-1-1) (Day 9)I remember playing with you in fowlers survivor 2 years ago damn
13th: Aidan/GetSomeColdCuts (Makgadikgadi) (Quit) (Day 10)?
12th: Logan/Thegamingdragon (Makgadikgadi) (Quit) (Day 10) my fellow dragon rip
11th: Weber/Justdontevictme (Okavango) (Medically Evacuated) (Day 11)?
3309 days 4 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
16th: Bella/CaitlinBella (Okavango) (3-1-1-1-1-1) (Day 3) Didn't know you at all
15th: Swagger/Swagger55 (Makgadikgadi) (2-2-1-1-1-1/3-2) (Day 6) Didn't vote for you, but the others had something else in mind
14th: Andrea/Yonni98 (Okavango) (2-1-1-1-1-1) (Day 9) Same with Bella
13th: Aidan/GetSomeColdCuts (Makgadikgadi) (Quit) (Day 10) Sorry that you couldn't go on
12th: Logan/Thegamingdragon (Makgadikgadi) (Quit) (Day 10) Same with Aidan
11th: Weber/Justdontevictme (Okavango) (Medically Evacuated) (Day 11)? It was unfortunate you couldn't continue
10th: Alexis/Pilatesgrl (Okavango/Pula) (7-1-1-1) (Day 12) My former tribe agreed to vote you out first after the merge
9th: DJ/Coolexchangestudent (Okavango/Pula) (Quit) (Day 13) Same with Aidan and Logan
8th: Louise/MarthaSpeaks (Okavango/Pula) (4-3-1) (Day 15) My former tribe agreed to vote you out second after the merge
7th: Muffin/Muffinman (Okavango/Pula) (Quit) (Day 16) Same with Aidan, Logan, and DJ
6th: Andrew/AndrewIsBored (Okavango/Pula) (6-0) (Day 18) You were the last Okavango member, so you had to go
5th: Andy/Amf7410) (Makgadikgadi/Pula) (4-1) (Day 21) You were almost voted out first in our tribe, but instead you were the second to the last to be voted out, pretty good job
4th: Scott/Fobbyiyg (Makgadikgadi/Pula) (3-1) (Day 24) You were included in my alliance with Fire Dragon, but one of us had to go and Fire Dragon was closer to me
3309 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
16th: Bella/CaitlinBella (Okavango) (3-1-1-1-1-1) (Day 3)    didnt know you
15th: Swagger/Swagger55 (Makgadikgadi) (2-2-1-1-1-1/3-2) (Day 6)  i think i voted you LOL probably becayse we didnt talk sooo sorry
14th: Andrea/Yonni98 (Okavango) (2-1-1-1-1-1) (Day 9)   idk
13th: Aidan/GetSomeColdCuts (Makgadikgadi) (Quit) (Day 10)  loser
12th: Logan/Thegamingdragon (Makgadikgadi) (Quit) (Day 10)  loser
11th: Weber/Justdontevictme (Okavango) (Medically Evacuated) (Day 11)  loser
~~MERGE/JURY~~
10th: Alexis/Pilatesgrl (Okavango/Pula) (7-1-1-1) (Day 12) when merge came my alliance wanted you gone so we voted you :X sorry
9th: DJ/Coolexchangestudent (Okavango/Pula) (Quit) (Day 13) loser
8th: Louise/MarthaSpeaks (Okavango/Pula) (4-3-1) (Day 15)  we never talked
7th: Muffin/Muffinman (Okavango/Pula) (Quit) (Day 16) loser
6th: Andrew/AndrewIsBored (Okavango/Pula) (6-0) (Day 18)  i didnt trust you at all LOL
5th: Andy/Amf7410) (Makgadikgadi/Pula) (4-1) (Day 21) im sorry i did feel bad about voting you but i promised others i wouldnt vote them :X
4th: Scott/Fobbyiyg (Makgadikgadi/Pula) (3-1) (Day 24)  We never talked and i didnt trust you and i also thought you would win the game so when the other two mailed me before the challenge i told them i would vote you and take them to finals. i am sorry

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!