This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Apps (Stars Raffle Ticket Even 1)

Topic » Survivor Apps (Stars Raffle..

3141 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
One confirmed by Johneh, the date will be updated but I believe this will take place October 4th, 5th, and 6th.

Username:

Why do you want to play?
Why do you think you can win?

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life?

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available?
3141 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
Username: Eoin

Why do you want to play? I want the ticket and I slay at your group games
Why do you think you can win? Because I'm very intelligent yet unthreatening

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? I am a great swimmer

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? Anytime up until 6:30 EST
3141 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BE SPECIFIC ON EST TIMES. DO NOT SAY "WHENEVER" OR "ANY"

I NEED SPECIFICS TO PLAN THINGS
3141 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Username: alanb1

Why do you want to play? I love survivor and I'm a fierce competitor that isn't afraid to get blood on their hands.
Why do you think you can win? I play to win, not to make friends and I'm willing to make big moves and back stab my bffl in order to win this game.

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? I don't have a favorite color because colors are for people that have horrible lives and need excitement in order to enjoy themselves.

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? 7:30 pm est to 11:30 pm est on weekdays
Anytime after 1 pm est on the weekend
3141 days 13 hours ago
survivorworld33
Username: Survivorworld33

Why do you want to play? I would love to play stars i have never played on .com before
Why do you think you can win? i am really good at manipulating people and i love survivor

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? i am a brown belt in go ju ryu, budo and jujitsu

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? normally from 4pm-10pm but i may have to leave around 730 -8 o clock somedays
3141 days 13 hours ago
damo1990
Why do you want to play? Because my net lags and i need a coupon to join stars lolz
Why do you think you can win? Because if i put my mind to it I know i can win anything. If there is an incentive then ill give it 110%

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? I worked as a model in london for 3 months in 2011

Em well i think EST is 5 hours behind Gmt? So 10-11 GMT, so that makes it 5-6 EST?
3141 days 13 hours ago
brosky17
Username: brosky17

Why do you want to play? Cause I never play group games.
Why do you think you can win? If the time works out, I will actually be able to put effort into this =]

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? I work for a nonprofit organization.

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? 5-6pm and 9pm-11/12pm. I make phone calls for work in the gap :/.
3141 days 13 hours ago
tpidude73
Username: tpidude73

Why do you want to play? So I can play stars .-.
Why do you think you can win? Because Im brains and brawns is a deadly combination

Mon-Thurs- 3-12
Fri: 3-6, 10-12
Sat/Sun: All day
3141 days 13 hours ago
tpidude73
OH AND THE INTERESTING FACT UM I ONCE UM ATE A WATERMELON??? IM NOT AN INTERESTING PERSON
3141 days 13 hours ago
Allyxox
Username: Allyxox

Why do you want to play?
Because I am a HUGEEE survivor fan and I will be very active and I want to have fun.
I can win because I have the brains and the strategic mind to do so, I will do anything to win to hear the words "Allyxox you have won survivor!"

I'm addicted to Animals and Space

I'm GMT and I'm a college student, so weekdays, 4-9pm est Weekends: Whenever you want me to :)
3141 days 13 hours ago
ella7673
Username: ella7673

Why do you want to play? Because I think it will be fun! And because it would be nice to see a white level play stars
Why do you think you can win? People probably don't expect much of me, but I would love to prove them wrong!

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? I love writing and I hope to be a writer one day

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? I'll probably be online
3141 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Username: coolnarwhal88

Why do you want to play?
Well I would probably be applying to this game regardless of the reward at hand. I enjoy fast Survivor group games and I know that you are a great host. The prospect of entering stars is just a nice prize on the side honestly.

Well I don't think that I can win. I am only applying to play the game and enjoy myself in the process. I do not expect to win and that is not the main reason as to why I'm signing up. Winning would be nice but I'm not cocky enough to assume that that will happen.

I saw a Google Maps car one time in real life & have also won a pie-eating contest.

Friday: 7:00-12:00 PM EST
Saturday & Sunday: Anytime
3141 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
Username: QueenMichelle

Why do you want to play? I wanna play for the Stars Raffle ticket, duh! I also like Survivor but still, mostly for the prize.
Why do you think you can win? Cause I bond with people and basically have social down, I can slay some competitions so, ya, watch out for me.

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? I'm pansexual

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? Weekdays: 12EST to 6EST (I'm GMT) and On Weekends like 11EST - 8EST (FRIDAY / SATURDAY)

pick me.
3141 days 13 hours ago
JunCinaSUX
Username: JunCinaSUX

Why do you want to play? because i like survivor very much
Why do you think you can win? cuz im awesome and ready to do wutever it takes

What is one interesting fact about you in REAL life? im really awesome

What are ALL of the EST times you can normally be available? always except sleep and school

open group

Gaia's Survivor 28: Lesotho

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!