This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bring it bitches!

Topic » Bring it bitches!

3212 days 20 hours ago
hints

It is a shame you have to make up lies about me to turn others against me, I have not told any lies about any of you in here. I have played a straight up and honest game. Paul I discussed with others before I put you up and they all wanted you gone.

Ashanti, I really don't see why you are fucking complaining bitch, I have renommed a threat against you and you could of stayed, I highly doubt you will now you have played your mouth.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c9a1eb1c5735ca1416e93f56032d56dd/tumblr_inline_n4rmedUtiv1szctnw.gif
3212 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
LIES?! WHAT LIES?!
And do you know how many people wanted you out during MY hoh reigns. Jesus christ, youre suppose to protect your alliance
3212 days 20 hours ago
_nyquil_
BITCH YOU PUT ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUHH IF I WON HOH U WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BLOCK PAWN OR NOT U DONT DO THAT AND IF I GO OH WELL AT LEAST I KNOW I EXPOSED THE RAT AND WHY WOULDNT I U ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO EVICT ME BECAUSE THIS IS TISHAS BIG BROTHER

open group

Infinite Big Brother 2 [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!