This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Goodbye Messages To Courtney

Topic » [S2] Goodbye Messages To..

3200 days 21 hours ago
woollybear98
3200 days 21 hours ago
hints
Sorry Courtney, you played a phenomenal game and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

You were a great player
3200 days 21 hours ago
_nyquil_
*CRYING* courtney this is really a bittersweet moment ofc im happy that im safe but i lost a really good friend in the game you were a ray of light and the definition of a robbed queen so sad we had to be on the block together u will always be the slay queen
3200 days 21 hours ago
GiGi10
COURTEY! omg you and me were on opposite sides almost the whole game, im so sorry it came down to this, but you wanted me out so i had to do this. you are an awesome player girl!
3200 days 20 hours ago
cjphoenix
Courtney!! You was the little birdie that help me with my HOH reign...and then you started talking to me less and less and ended up putting me on the block. I'm sorry it had to end this way, but I knew that you would try to get me so I had to do the getting first. You played an amazing game and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors!!

open group

Infinite Big Brother 2 [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!