This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply For Season 1

Topic » Apply For Season 1

3316 days 7 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Hello and welcome to the first season of The Ultimate Writing Competition! Only 12 people will be picked to play this season.

To apply please fill out these set of questions:

Username:
Will you be active:
What's your favourite genre:
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge:
Why should we pick you:

Please write a two sentence story here:

Thank you and good luck
3316 days 5 hours ago
pilatesgrl

Username: pilatesgrl
Will you be active: yes
What's your favourite genre: Romance
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: Definitely
Why should we pick you: I love writing

Please write a two sentence story here:  The suns rays twinkled against the waters edge. A pair of ducklings swam through the still water majestically (Really odd. Watching a documentary LMAO)
3316 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Username: CaitlinBella
Will you be active: Yes
What's your favourite genre: Adventure/Fantasy
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: Of Course
Why should we pick you: Because I love to write, I like to use every opportunity I can to do it and I love getting feedback.

Please write a two sentence story here: Abbey felt her breathing start to cease, her lungs constricted as if it were being squeezed by a large python. As the last breathe escaped her, she laid back and accepted death.
3315 days 21 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
Hello and welcome to the first season of The Ultimate Writing Competition! Only 12 people will be picked to play this season.

Username: LoopyCoco1
Will you be active: Of Course!
What's your favourite genre: Adventure
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: Yeah!
Why should we pick you: I love writing a lot, and every opportunity there is, I will take because I need the feedback!

For people inside and outside this dome, happiness will no longer exist.
Although, there is that one person that will grasp onto that lingering scent of death

Thank you and good luck
3315 days 20 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Xtremenerd
YEP
Sci fi/horror
yes!
Im a creative writer and I will enjoy others reading and assessing my own book
(From my very own short story collection)  Hate and Pride and all the other deadly sins are viruses. They aren't in the contagion way, but spread by contact still, watch for the hate or it will infect you and make it a carrier....spreading war and conflict wherever you go.
3315 days 17 hours ago
IhasFood
Username: IhasFood
Will you be active: Yeah!
What's your favourite genre: Mystery :o
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: Yes :)
Why should we pick you: I'm a unique individual, not allowing me to express myself will result badly...

The scent of her perfume lingered on me as she walked out the door. I still couldn't forgive her after all she had done.
3315 days 14 hours ago
moviedude
Moviedude
Yes
Drama
Yes
I am known for being a creative writer. I write about everything and I write how I feel the story should be told. My grammar might be poor but my creativity is high. I've also was able to be in a Creative Writing class for 2 years in High School which helped me improve as a writer.
(From Death and Heaven and Hell) If you are worried or concerned about the afterlife and going to Hell, always remember that God is there for you. HE will forgive all of your sins that you've done in the past, only if you repent and accept him in your heart as your lord and savior.
3314 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Username: Noobsmoke13
Will you be active: YES
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: YES
Why should we pick you: I love reading which naturally developed into a love for writing, creative writing specifically. In 5th grade my teacher, who also wrote for TV, taught me how to write screenplays. I write every single day and I believe this will be a great opportunity to improve my writing!

His eyes burned bright like a fire in the cold night as he focused his sight to a dark figure looming through trees in the distance. The darkness as natural camouflage for the figure as he disappeared into the night the boy with a single question bouncing around his skull, who was the figure?
3313 days 3 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Username: Yoshitomi
Will you be active: I can't promise to be on everyday, but mostly active! Plus I would write offline.
What's your favourite genre: Crime/Thrillers
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: Absolutely
Why should we pick you: I've been lacking the motivation to write recently and taking part in a challenge could reignite that in me. :)

The greatest stories ever told are the simplest and most relatable of all. I discovered Tengaged.com and my life was never the same again.
3313 days ago
Cole91

Username: Cole91
Will you be active: Of course!
What's your favourite genre: Fantasy
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: lol I'm more worried about going over the 1500 mark then being under 500 lol
Why should we pick you: Because I love writing. I actually write on the side for fun :P

Cold wet tears streamed down Adam's face as he knelt down next to the girl he loved. Though the battle had ended in victory, the very thing Adam fought to protect was gone forever and only a sad smile upon her face remained....

Thank you and good luck
3312 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Username: Noobsmoke13
Will you be active: YES
Will you be able to write over 500 words each challenge: YES
Why should we pick you: I love reading which naturally developed into a love for writing, creative writing specifically. In 5th grade my teacher, who also wrote for TV, taught me how to write screenplays. I write every single day and I believe this will be a great opportunity to improve my writing!

His eyes burned bright like a fire in the cold night as he focused his sight to a dark figure looming through trees in the distance. The darkness as natural camouflage for the figure as he disappeared into the night leavingthe boy with a single question bouncing around his skull, who was the figure?
3310 days 16 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Islandsurvivor
Yup
Murder mystery
Yeah
I love to write stories and i think this will be really fun

Bob woke up in the middle of the night to his mother screaming. He ran downstairs and on the ground lay his fathers dead body!!!!!!!!!!

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!