This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Writing Test - {Applications}

Topic » The Writing Test -..

3277 days 19 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
Answer to these questions to be apart of The Writing Test.
After you finish this, you must be dedicated to finishing all tasks!
Are you ready? Lets Go
-------------------------------------------------------
{Applications}

Name -
Time zone -

Write a three sentence story -
3277 days 19 hours ago
SurvivoroftheTocans
Tocan
Eastern time zone

Along the fresh cut field was a shack the size of a person. Inside they're lived a mysterious man. Who is he is what you're asking I bet and you'll find out if you cast me. :D
3277 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
Mac Anderson
NZST (only a 2-4 he hr difference than AU timezone)

I cannot move.I cannot hear anything or breathe and its always dark.If I knew it would be so lonely,then I would of been cremated instead :D enjoy
3277 days 15 hours ago
ghrocky100
Alex Jackson
Central

Everything is quiet inside the still, warm house. I peep inside the window. All I see is a reflection staring back at me.
3277 days 14 hours ago
Ghettoyah
Name- Jared
Time Zone- Central

I knew his name, and he knew mine.  However, the tension between us was irrefutable, unavoidable.  I had to accept that it wasn't meant to be.
3277 days 14 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kiara M.
EST

I woke up to the smell of bitter coffee and burnt toast. I looked over to my window where the sun haven't even rise yet. Sitting up, I say grumpy "Happy birthday to me".
3277 days 9 hours ago
winners1
Name - Ryan S.
Time zone - EST

Write a three sentence story - There i was just sitting on my balcony when these 3 cars came by. They were huge like they were gonna eat me and when they got close to my house, they started to go slow; i was scared!! after all, it was just my new car that my grandmaw got me.
3277 days 8 hours ago
rory17
Name - Rory
Time zone - EST

Write a three sentence story - The man in the mask was chasing me with the knife. As I turned around, the man took off his mask. It was my dad.
3277 days 5 hours ago
Loopulle
Loop
-6:00 GMT (Central)

The boy had taken another breath, that poor thing. He did his work day after day, with no pays. And his heart and soul, ambitions and dreams had been sold again and again in a box in a land far from his own for only ninety nine cents each.
3277 days 1 hour ago
CaitlinBella
Name: Imogen
Time Zone: GMT

She looked back on the world that she had created, she made the decision to change everything. She decided to change the past for her gain. She lives constantly with the burden of everything that couldn't be.
3276 days 3 hours ago
survivingreality
Name: Nick
Time Zone: CST

One day we found a llama playing with a puppy dog. The llamas name was Gover and the dogs name is bert. Gover and Bert are the best of friends.
3275 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Name -  Jake
Time zone - EST

Write a three sentence story - My mothers death was one of the most devastating events of my life. No one knows what happened to her because her body was never found. I looked across the room at the now decaying body of my mom.
3275 days 6 hours ago
survivingreality
cant wait to play this
3275 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
11/12 apps
3272 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
nName-Natalie

Time Zone:Est

Three sentence story: Erin opened her dull looking jewelry box. She picked up a necklace and put it around her neck. Erin put the box away,looked at the mirror and screamed.

To Find out why she screamed,well all ya have to do is cast me.

Also I am more of a mystery,horror,and romantic writer so...

open group

The Writing Test

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!