This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages: Oakley(6th Place)- JURY member #6

Topic » Goodbye Messages: Oakley(6th..

3245 days 1 hour ago
Dara4ever
We say goodbye Oakley who was a great WATER member throughout the game winning 2 luxury competitions! He played a strong social game lasting all the way up until final 6:) Post your goodbye messages below:)
3245 days 1 hour ago
Davidftw123
sorry man you were my #2 ally but it was me or you < 3 great guy tho
3245 days ago
Ethan000
...you shouldn't even be there. Willam is playing all sides, and David got him to fucking use his bombs on you....I'm so annoyed.

If apparently I don't deserve to win this game because I returned, then David doesn't deserve to win this game because he ALSO used a twist to keep him in the house...

I fucked up, I'll admit that, and I'm sorry.
3244 days 12 hours ago
Willam
We Didn't talk much but you were nice and you never threw me under the bus ^^^^^^^^^^
3244 days 11 hours ago
Daulton7996
Oakley, you are an awesome person and a fellow Water member. Unfortunately, the vote didn't go in your favor. Good game, brother.
3244 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
then David doesn't deserve to win this game because he ALSO used a twist to keep him in the house...

oh but everyone can use this twist whenever they want
3243 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh but it still gave you a "2nd Chance," just like me. Oop
3243 days 5 hours ago
Davidftw123
oh but it's not a "second chance" since i haven't been voted out yet *flips weave*
3243 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
No, but you would have been voted out without it, so it technically was a 2nd Chance given from our good lord. Be thankful :)
3242 days 1 hour ago
Davidftw123
no this is a twist for the SEASON that anyone could have bought and you're twist was luck mine was strategy
3242 days ago
Ethan000
mhm keep thinking that :)
3242 days ago
Davidftw123
stfu you are a failure being nominated and evicted already whereas i am slaying

open group

Dara's Big Brother- ELEMENTS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!