This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages: David(4th Place)- JURY member #8

Topic » Goodbye Messages: David(4th..

3226 days 17 hours ago
Dara4ever
Sadly the fierce FIRE member David must walk from the competition due to being banned on tengaged! He was a very strong competitor being the only houseguest to successfully summon a guardian. He played a strong physical game winning 4 HOH's, 2 Luxury Comps and 1 POV!
Say goodbye to David below!
3226 days 17 hours ago
Daulton7996
David, Karma caught up to you, bitch. You complained when I was winning the most important POV and caused a redo just so you could get into the F3, but look where you are now. Still in fourth place.
3226 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
David. I can't say I'm sorry to see you go, but you did well. Even if your tactics including bullying, bad-mouthing, and degrading me.....I guess it worked to get you this far? Idk, I'm happy to see you leave, but you pretty much were expelled, so.....goodluck in the future? I think you got what was ultimately coming to you, and you deserve it. This game swallows the weak, and you weren't weak by any means, so I give you props on that. Overall, great game. But checkmate my friend.

open group

Dara's Big Brother- ELEMENTS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!