This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2880 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
NON-Live and will begin @ 7pm EST.

It was supposed to be LIVE. But, I had to take a challenge out because of the med-evac. This will be the Final non-live challenge of the season.
2879 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
Ok I am at work if its spamming I am to the you haha
2879 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
Hate* you
2878 days 23 hours ago
brandonrichie
Heya
2878 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
CATCH 20
-----
Below is a link to a blog. All 7 of you will start out with +10 points. Your goal is to be at +20 points when the voting ends (24 hours/blog expires). To accomplish this task, you must spam people to post your name and either +1 or -1. You are also allowed to spam people to do the same to other people in order to throw them off.

When the voting ends, whoever is closest to +20 points WITHOUT GOING OVER, will win Immunity and have a guaranteed 1 in 6 shot at winning this game. If multiple people are at +20 points, whoever had the most TV Stars give them a +1 will win immunity. If there is still a tie after that, then it goes to most Blood Levels, then Sky, then Gold, and so on, until the tie is broken.

NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
NONE OF THE PEOPLE ELIMINATED THIS SEASON SO FAR ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
THERE IS A 1 VOTE PER PERSON LIMIT. (If people post more than once, whatever they post first will count, and that’s it)

Blog  - http://www.tengaged.com/blog/YoundAndReckless/7444173/individual-immunity-challenge-4

GOOD LUCK!
2878 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This Challenge begins now!
2878 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
OMG! Spamming again.
2878 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
Ugh I hate you I'm at work this spam shit will end me haha
2878 days 20 hours ago
Caliboy
Lmao he's salty as fuck
2878 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
Tyler also voted.
2878 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
Whose Tyler again??
2877 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This Challenge is over! Jacob K. WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
2877 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
After 10 long days in this game; Jacob guarantees himself a spot in the Final 6! Everyone else vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council! Someone will become the fourth member of the Jury tonight! With that said; head on back to camp Chatham! Tribal Council will be posted shortly!

*Send Confessions*
2877 days 23 hours ago
brandonrichie
I got 20?
2877 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
Congrats, Jacob!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!