This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2809 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NON-LIVE and will be posted @ 7pm EST -

Everyone will be given 24 hours to compete.
2809 days ago
YoundAndReckless
CATCH 20
-----
Below is a link to a blog. All 7 of you will start out with +10 points. Your goal is to be at +20 points when the voting ends (24 hours/blog expires). To accomplish this task, you must spam people to post your name and either +1 or -1. You are also allowed to spam people to do the same to other people in order to throw them off.

When the voting ends, whoever is closest to +20 points WITHOUT GOING OVER, will win Immunity and have a guaranteed 1 in 6 shot at winning this game. If multiple people are at +20 points, whoever had the most TV Stars give them a +1 will win immunity. If there is still a tie after that, then it goes to most Blood Levels, then Sky, then Gold, and so on, until the tie is broken.

NONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
NONE OF THE PEOPLE ELIMINATED THIS SEASON SO FAR ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
THERE IS A 1 VOTE PER PERSON LIMIT. (If people post more than once, whatever they post first will count, and that’s it)

Blog  - http://www.tengaged.com/blog/YoundAndReckless/7592990/individual-immunity-challenge-7

GOOD LUCK!
2808 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
rip, I suck at spam :(
2808 days 23 hours ago
moondancer63
Same
2808 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Around 30 minutes remain in this challenge! The challenge will end @ 7pm EST SHARP!
2808 days 1 hour ago
BestHeroD
Just give me Immunity already
2808 days ago
YoundAndReckless
This Challenge is Over!

JT WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
2808 days ago
OldNewz
dawm, I tried last second to win it. Well done JT!
2808 days ago
YoundAndReckless
That wass extremely close in those last few seconds of the challenge! But, JT manages to pull it off! Tribal will be posted shortly!
2808 days ago
BestHeroD
I saw that Newz omg i panicked so hard

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!