This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mirror Messages

Topic » Mirror Messages

3309 days 8 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Where the eliminated queens leave their mark on the competition after they leave... with lipstick.
3309 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
Well,yeah so i revealed to be a girl. I was just so disgusted by drag queens so i quit.
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fell6
Hey guys, sorry the judges couldn't see anything in me. Sexy Nightmare for all stars! Well, I have nothing much else to say, if I could make a novel like bendelacream with lip stick. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEeEeeEeEEeEeEEeEeEeeeeeeEeeEeEeeEeEeEeeEeEeEeEEeEe
-Sexy Nightmare.
3303 days 1 hour ago
Fell6
Another thing, Caitlin, thank, I think you gave my confidence, I think I'll do better in another drag race.
3287 days 2 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Love you girls. Now its time for someone to clean up this Miss Carriage -xoxo
3286 days ago
BBlover12
None off the queens talked to me so fuck them bye bitches Rooting for Rory
~Honey Bitch
3279 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
Everyone has their days, but you must work through those and never give up. I guess I was the Alyssa Edwards of this competition.

-xoxo Jasedya Jinx.
3276 days 8 hours ago
nicandthediamonds
Week 1, my look was voted the worst. Yet I still made it to final 5! Great job on the lip sync Chyna, you deserved to stay over me.
3272 days 3 hours ago
rory17
Vous méritez ce reines. Je vous respecte tous tellement! Klamidia, continuer à travailler votre poubelle couture bébé! Chyna, je serai #TeamChyna pour la vie. Vous avez voulu dire tellement pour moi et vous serez mon ami, peu importe ce qui se passe! Celestine, s'il vous plaît travailler cette finale et bien sûr vous gagnerez. Je vous aime tous tellement et je peux même vous expliquer comment je suis heureux pour vous trois! Mesdames chance!

Allez les filles!

-Rory Motherfucking Patricks

XOX
3272 days 2 hours ago
rory17
Translated:

You deserve this queens! I respect you all so much! Klamidia, keep working on your trash couture, baby! Chyna, I will be #TeamChyna for life! You mean so much to me and you will be a friend no matter what happens! Celestine, work on this final and you will do really well! I love you all so much and I can even tell you how happy I am for you three! Good luck ladies!

Go Girls!

-Rory Motherfucking Patricks

XOX

open group

Caitlin's Drag Race: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!