This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

12th Immunity Challenge

Topic » 12th Immunity Challenge

2959 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Today's challenge will be a temple challenge that has three stations that you guys have probably seen and done before! If you complete that station with the most amount of points, you win a coconut. First person to get two wins! If you guys somehow tie, then I'll post a tie breaker challenge. Now onto the three stations.

Station One: Spamming. I will be posting a link to a poll that will be open for the next TWO days. The person who wins this challenge will be the person who gets the most amount of votes. I'll make sure to allow you guys a chance to edit the polls so you can talk about why you deserve to win.

Station Two: Is frogger! Your goal of this game is to simply get the most amount of points in order to win. You MUST send a screenshot of your score! You guys obviously have the internet, if you don't know how to take a screenshot or send it, use google to help you XDhttp://www.tengaged.com/play/3d_frogger

Station Three:
The challenge I hate the MOST! The rainbow challenge! You guys will have to make a blog and try to tag as many people in the color of the rainbow (Look at tengaged F.A.Q if you don't know what the rainbow is or ask me2013). Note, YOU DO NOT NEED OTHERS TO COMMENT THEIR NAME FOR YOU! You can simply tag them by putting @andthentheirusername.

You guys have two days! So try your best! Good luck!
2957 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey guys! So I'll be at the late showing of Captain America when this ends, which means that you guys will have until midnight to complete the courses!
2957 days 2 hours ago
cbearattack
To tired to wait anymore, goodnight everyone
2957 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
You guys can see the results of the poll! Connor won with like 74 percent of the votes! The winner of the rainbow is zach. Now onto frogger...
Connor Score: http://imgur.com/3qAGtsU
Zach: http://prnt.sc/b17xpy
Tony: No submission for either frogger or rainbow blog.

Which means...Congrats Zach! You have won the final immunity, and will cast the soul vote for hwo goes home. You will have till 10pm tomorrow to decide!
2956 days 16 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Yes I won!
2956 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
Congrats Zach
2956 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The final vote has been received!
2956 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The 1st vote...and the last memember of our jury is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2956 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2956 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Conner. Please bring me your torch.
*He does so*
Connor, your tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
2956 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The final tribal council will be posted either tomorrow night or the day after!
2956 days 4 hours ago
cbearattack
Yeah, not surprised. Oh well, good luck Zach!

And Tony *flips him off*
2956 days 3 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Thanks Connor! I'm sorry, but its what had to be done if I want any shot at winning.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!