This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Tribal Council-Lanai

Topic » 1st Tribal Council-Lanai

2725 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Welcome to tribal council. You guys have till noon on december 25th to vote. If you don't vote, then that will count as a self vote and will count against yourself. Logan, you won't get to vote but this WILL be the tribe your joinging. Now lets ask some questions.

Raven-Do you think you guys were just unlucky at this competition?
Ciera - Are you afraid that it could be you tonight?
ajwesome - Does it suck to be have been so close to tying it up?
Clark- Are there any pros to going to tribal council this early?
JJ-Do you think this will help unify the tribe, or tear it apart?

Remember, you have till 12pm CST/1pm EST tomorrow to send BOTH me and Me2013 your votes. So make sure to tag us both in them. Send confessionals!
2725 days 10 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
There's no pros to going to tribal at anytime let alone going to first tribal. What sucks is even though i was only one of 2 people that played in the challenge I'm not safe at all. Other people on the tribe can easily vote me out tonight, even though there's inacts as showed by our embarrassing loss. Honesty, integrity, and loyalty are 3 things I believe are key to winning and we can see who poses those qualities tonight, I'm sure I'm going home there's like a 85% chance because I haven't heard from anyone. So gl
2725 days 9 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
No, not unlucky. There is obviously a lack of union in this tribe. We could be closer and work well together but sadly we don't. I hope that our tribe stick more united after this vote.
2724 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay guys! I have collected the votes. If any of you have a immunity idol and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*No one stands.* Alright, I'll read the votes.
2724 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
1st vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ciera (self-vote)
2724 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2nd vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Raven
2724 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
3rd vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ciera
2724 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
4th vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
and the first person voted out of Jaybird and Mel's Survivor: Hawaii...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ciera.
2724 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Ciera, please bring me your torch.
*she does so*
Ciera, your tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
It's time for you to go. As for the rest of you, Logan has officially joined your tribe and no longer has immunity. Will that be enough to stop you guys from going to tribal council again? Good night...And Merry Christmas!

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!