This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd Tribal Council-Lanai

Topic » 2nd Tribal Council-Lanai

2718 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Sorry for taking so long! I figured you guys wouldn't want to have a live immunity challenge at 11pm CST tonight so I waited until this morning and figured we could do it tomorrow! Anyways, votes are due by noon tomorrow and we will have a LIVE challenge! So try to be there if you can! Here's some questions.

Raven-The last time you guys were here, you got a vote. Afraid that it'll happen again?
AJ-Will this tribe vote as unanimously as it did last time?
Clark-There was an inactive that was here last time which made it a bit easier. Are things a bit harder now?
JJ-Are you using your vote for short term or long term game?
Logan-Are you afraid that it's going to be you?
2718 days 13 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Tribals are always hard, at the beginning you don't know who you can trust, later in the game they're still hard because you've made relationships with people
2718 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Dont forget to send your votes to both of us or you will get a self vote
2717 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2717 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay, I'll read the votes.
2717 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The first...and last vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Raven. Please bring me your torch.
2717 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*Raven does so*
Raven, your tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*.
2717 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
only one vote?
2717 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Yep. I only got one vote. I'm not sure if Me2013 got other votes, but any votes NEED to be sent to both of us anyways.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!