This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #3

Topic » Individual Immunity #3

2672 days 18 hours ago
me2013
"Treasure Hunt"

Players, come on in. In front of you is a giant 10 by 10 grid. Hidden within this grid is the Individual Immunity Idol. The player that finds it in the shortest amount of guesses will win immunity.

In the case of a tie, a tiebreaker challenge will be played.

This will take place live with me at a time convenient to you. It will be via either chatzy or skype. More information will be given when you are ready to complete the challenge.

You will have 48 hours to arrange a suitable time (starting now). If you do not arrange a suitable time you will receive a strike.

Good Luck
2672 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
so this challenge would be on Saturday?
2672 days 18 hours ago
me2013
You can do it anytime between now, Thursday 830pm EST and Saturday 830pm EST.
If you need an extension please ask instead of just leaving it to the last minute. I am very flexible and have given you 48 hours to complete it.
2672 days 18 hours ago
me2013
2671 days 18 hours ago
me2013
You have exactly 24 hours to get this challenge done. It doesn't take long.

If you can not do it please let us BOTH know. If you do not bother - you will receive a strike.
2670 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Time is up
one person did not bother to try and complete the challenge and also did not bother to contact either Jay or I, they will receive a strike.
2670 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Three people contacted me and said they were unable to compete....

Samoa
Liam
Alex

You have no chance at immunity but did let me know in advance so you will not receive a strike.
2670 days 18 hours ago
me2013
In 5th Place
completing the challenge in 8 guesses was
Mac
2670 days 18 hours ago
me2013
In 4th Place
completing the challenge in 7 guesses was
Logan AND Chris
2670 days 18 hours ago
me2013
That leaves Luis and Robert
one of you completed it in 6 guesses and the other 5 guesses.
2670 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Congratulations to
Robert

With 5 guesses - you have won immunity.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!