This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2663 days 20 hours ago
me2013
Congratulations on making it to the final 5. One of you will be guaranteed a 1 in 4 chance of winning this game very shortly.

This challenge is simple.

Standing on the beach are 5 treasure chests. The only way you can get immunity is to be the first to open your chest. To do this you must solve a 6 digit code in the shortest amount of tries.

The code only contains the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. The numbers will only appear once. You will do this my messaging me and JAY yuor guess and one of us will reply with a clue

For example:
if the code was 987654 and you send me 123456
I would reply:
1 number correct and in the correct place             >>>>>(5)<<<<<
2 numbers correct but in the wrong place              >>>>(4,6)<<<<<
3 numbers incorrect                                              >>>>(123)<<<<<

you will not get the numbers shown in brackets, I have just included it as an example.

Then you would send me another code and so on until you guess the correct code.

The person who solves their code in the least amount of guesses will win immunity and a 1/4 chance of winning this game.

Any questions?

You may start when you are ready.
You have 24 hours to start this challenge
2663 days 17 hours ago
me2013
One survivor has started their quest to unlock their treasure chest
2663 days 11 hours ago
me2013
One survivor has completed the challenge.
2662 days 16 hours ago
me2013
3 people have started.

If you have not... you need to start before the 24 hours is up or you will forfeit any chance of winning immunity and you will get a strike.
2662 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The final four challenge will be a non-live challenge! One that you guys haven't done yet :)
2661 days 17 hours ago
vergi1
Blah
2661 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Ok so everyone had more than enough time to contact us to get this challenge completed, even though I was flat out, one or both of us made sure we replied to your guesses whenever we were free.
Let's get to the results
2661 days 14 hours ago
me2013
In third place with 20 guesses was
Luis

In second place with 11 guesses was
Samoa
2661 days 14 hours ago
me2013
And just scraping into first with 10 guesses was
Alex!

Congratulations you are safe tonight and will have a 1-4 chance of winning this game.

For the rest of you.... tribal council where one of you will become the next member of the Jury.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!